My childhood sweetheart

Do you have a childhood sweetheart? Or a childhood friend?

What does it feel to have one?

What do you feel when you're with them?

Do you remember the fun things you guys did?

Hmm, are you still intouch with them?

Have you fell inlove with them?

_____

Third person view

Two kids are happily playing in the playground. They look very happy and comportable with each other since they were friends ever since they were babies.

Kanao Tsuyuri is the name of the girl and Tanjiro Kamado for the boy.

Their parents are smiling while looking at their kids playing. And thinking that when they are old enough, they can be a cute couple.

It's funny yet cute that the parents were shipping them and hoping that they can become a cute couple in the future.

(A/N: Kanao's parents are nice in this oneshot hzhzhzhz)

Years passed, Kanao and Tanjiro grew up together and went to the same school. They are there for each other and protected each other from bullies.

"Are you okay?" Tanjiro asked and his eyes can't hide how worried he is for his childhood sweetheart.

"I-I'm fine" Kanao replied shyly and her childhood sweetheart helped her get up with his hand and they smiled to each other.

"Onii-chan, Onii-chan!" Screamed Nezuko, Tanjiro's younger sister.

"E-ehh?"

"Onii-chan!" Nezuko was about to hug her Brother when her eyes caught Tanjiro's hand while holding Kanao's hand.

Nezuko smirked and both of them noticed their hands and quickly looked away and parted their hands while blushing.

"I uhh--" Nezuko just chuckled and patted her brother's shoulder and smiled to Kanao. She leans in to Kanao's ear to whisper something-- "I think my brother enjoys holding your hand Kanao-nee-san" but is loud enough for her brother to hear.

Kanao blushed and parted their hands so that she can cover her face due to the embarassment while Nezuko laughs at them and Tanjiro is blushing so hard.

Another year has passed and Tanjiro and his childhood sweetheart Kanao has developed feelings for each other in a romantic way.

Kanao told her mother how she feels about her childhood sweetheart and her mother finds Kanao very cute when she is telling something about the boy she likes.

Her mother always smile everytime her sweet yet adorable daughter pout and blush while hugging her pillow while telling her how she doesn't like it when girls become so close with Tanjiro and how she is Jealous with it.

And she laugh everytime her daughter says that she wanted to punch them and how irritating it was to see Tanjiro talks and laugh with other girls.

Even Kanao's older sister, Kanae, and Shinobu agrees that their sister and Tanjiro would make a cute couple and always teases their imouto with Tanjiro making her cheeks bright red everytime.

And she said that she wanted to confess to her childhood sweetheart one day.

On the other side, there is Tanjiro who keeps denying that he likes his childhood sweetheart everytime his parents keeps teasing him that he likes her.