Since when he's gone

Requested by: Harshsangwan

Spoiler Warning!

_____

Kanao Tsuyuri's POV

"T-Tanjiro.."

I watched Tanjiro from afar while the others heal my wound.

What happened to Tanjiro?

He is sitting down while he is looking at the ground, I can't really see his face since he's facing the other way other way.

My heart is beating so fast and I can't really stay in one position so the ones healing me are having struggles but all I care for now is Tanjiro.

My lips parted when a new arm grew from him!

We frozed from shock as Tanjiro got up and hitted the helper nearby him but luckily Giyuu-san was fast enough to catch the helper that Tanjiro just hitted.

"Everyone! Tanjiro has become a demon!" Giyuu-san shouted as everyone stood there shookt, didn't know what to do.

My eyes widen, I want to tear up but what's the use? I didn't know what to do as I watch the hashiras helping other's to stand back from Tanjiro.

I watched the rays of sunlight hit Tanjiro-- and to my surprise. It doesn't affect him!

As the rays of sunlight hit Tanjiro's skin, it did burn him a little-- but his skin healed so fast!

Knowing Tanjiro, he doesn't want to hurt nor kill anyone. He would rather die than to hurt someone else.

This is no good, everyone is tired. No one can fight nor defeat him.

A tear escaped my eyes as I looked down when something dropped from my skirt.

I picked it up and looked at the label written on it.

It's the antidote that Shinobu-san made!

"W-what are you going to do with that, Koucho-sama?"

I smiled at the helper beside me as I got up.

"You're not healed yet!"

"Arigato!" I smiled again as I started to walk towards Tanjiro.

My lips curved as I felt the pain from the wound in my arm.

"Kochou! Where are you going! Tanjiro is dangerous right now!" Giyuu-san shouted at me.

I just smiled at him and said.

"Maybe this is the use of my other eye."

"Nan--"

I got the syringe ready and used my final breathing form as I ran towards Tanjiro with Nezuko clinging onto him begging Tanjiro to come back that broke my heart.

I got my chance and jumped to Tanjiro and stabbed the syringe to his arm that just wrapped around me that caused Nezuko-chan to drop drom him.

Tanjiro-kun is hugging me!

So tight!

I groaned in pain as I stabbed the syringe deeper into his arm as he screamed.

"Stop please! Onii-chan, you're hurting Kanao-san!" Nezuko-chan begged as I felt someone trying to seperate me from Tanjiro!

"Let Kanao, Go!" It's Giyuu-san's voice

I started to cry because of how tight Tanjiro is hugging me.

"K-Kanao.." I heared Tanjiro's voice as I felt him moved the other way trying to take me away from Giyuu-san.

"T-Tanjiro-kun.." I'm starting to run out of air as I look up at Tanjiro's demon looking eyes.