Prologue

Pleassseee readd.
This is not what actually happens after what happened in the movie. This is like what I fantasize about what happens in my head because I don't know but yeah. I came up with all of this in my head so please no stealing thank you🙏🏼.

Massimo

It's been one year. 365 days since Laura and I officially met. She would've turned 30 today.

*Flashback

After staying in the ground for what seemed like an eternity I quickly got up and said "Get the car ready and the people and tell them to look for her and they better not stop until they find her, dead or not!" to Mario. He nodded and quickly walked away.

...

Two year later.

It's been three years ever since the incident happened. I tiredly did all the paperworks. Ever since Laura's disappearance, I never got a good night sleep.

When we found the car she was riding heading back to me, we only found her friend, Olga and Domenico. Laura was nowhere to be found.

Domenico was roughly beaten he would've died if he didn't get to the hospital fast enough but he did.

Olga was unconscious but she was fine.

I've been searching for Laura non stop. Even though people kept telling me that I shouldn't have hope of her being alive, but I won't believe it unless I actually see it with my own eyes.

Olga told me about Laura being pregnant. That was what she wanted to talk to me about after dinner that day.

*knock knock. "Come in" I said while rubbing my hands through my face tiredly. I saw Mario come in. "What is it Mario?" He didn't respond and he was just staring at me as if he just saw a ghost.
"Don Massimo," Mario said. I waited for him to say something after but he didn't so I asked him again. "Mario what is it?"

"It's about Laura." I quickly got up from my seat which made the chair make a loud squick on the floor.

"What, what is it? Did you find anything?" I asked him while walking towards him. He handed me a big black envelope, I didn't even notice he was holding.

I quickly opened it. There in the picture I saw her. My Laura. Playing with two babies.

"Where was this taken at?" I asked Mario not looking away from the pictures.

"Poland Massimo."

I looked up at him. "Get the plane ready in 30 minutes."

"30 minutes is not enough Massimo," he answered.

"An hour no more no less." I said while heading back to the chair. As I sat down letting out a relieved sigh. One minute away from her was a nightmare. Two years away from her was hell, even worse than hell. I picked up the pictures from the table and continued examining it. The babies were ours I'm pretty sure they looked about three years old.

I've been staring at the pictures that I didn't even realize an hour has passed.

I heard a knock on the door and as the it opened I saw Mario. "The plane is ready Don." I looked at him and nodded then grabbing my suit jacket. "Then what are we waiting for." I said walking to the door.

The flight took about 2 hours and 30 minutes but today it seemed longer.

....

I was standing in front a house. It was pretty decent but small for my opinion. I knocked on the door. I heard someone scream something in Polish, which I would assume as 'I'm coming ' after about 30 seconds someone opened the door and there she was. My Laura. We both were staring at each other in silence but after a few minutes I finally decided to break the silent.

"Did you miss me baby girl?"

I said to her while reaching towards her to give her a hug but she started to sway and then she fainted. Before she could even touch the ground I caught her.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity without her she's finally next to me.