Chapter 2

Massimo

I quickly cought her and carried her bridal style and went inside her house. As soon as I went inside I saw the kids from the pictures I saw earlier.

I didn't notice that one of them came near me. "Who are you? What did you do to my mommy!?" One of twins yelled at me. The one who looked like me.

"Uhm look kid I didn't do anything to her, okay? Can you show me where her bedroom is?" I asked. He didn't respond and just kept giving me a death glare.

"I- I can show it to you." The other twin said quietly. I nodded in respond while following him.

When we got there I put Laura down carefully. I sat down next to her and moved the hair that was on her face.

"Do you know my mommy?" The twin who guided me to Laura's room asked. "Yeah." I responded not knowing what to say next. After a few minutes of silence I asked "What's your name?" As I looked away from Laura to him. "I'm Domenic, and my brothers name is Simo." He said staring at Laura. "Is my mommy sick?"

"No I don't think so. She has a weak heart so that's probably why, but I think she'll wake up soon." I answered. "I think uhm she had sugrey re-recently?" He said not quite sure. "Domenic its surgery, and you shouldn't talk to strangers Mommy told us that." Simo said while grabbing Domenic away from me. "Who are you?" He asked still having his death glare. "I'm a friend of your Mommy."

"Do you k-know our Dad?" Domenic asked shyly. "Yeah, pretty well actually." As soon as finishing that sentence I heard movements behind me and quickly turned around and saw Laura waking up.

"Mommy!" Both of the twins shouted and running towards the bed. "Hey babies." She answered not noticing me so I cleared my throat which made her turn her head towards me. "Hey guys can you go outside for a second and wait for me? I need to talk to him okay?" Domenic nodded and got up and started walking towards the door but stopped as soon as he realized his brother wasn't leaving. "No, I'm staying with you mommy." Simo said while hugging Laura tightly.

"Please Simo? For mommy?" Laura asked while making him have eye contact with  her. After a few second he nodded shyly. Before he left he gave me death glare.

"So why are you here?" She asked looking away from me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "I did it for your safety Massimo. The one who kidnapped me was Anna and she told me to stay away or else she would've killed you and knowing that, I would've gone insane." She said while rubbing my face. "I miss you, so much." She said.

"I miss you too."

READ!
If you haven't watched the movie, basically Anna is Massimo's ex and he did something to her, which in the movie they didn't really say what (I'm pretty sure) so I don't know what it is but she threatens Massimo that she'll kill Laura because he's madly in love with her and she's his weakness.

I know this chapter is short but I'll try maybe finishing a chapter soon.

Make sure to stay safe and healthy💗