Chapter 7

Laura

Its been about three or four days? Or was it five? I thought as I heard footsteps coming towards me. I was sitting on the ground, chained up on the wall.

"So Massimo still hasn't found you, huh." Marcelo said sitting down on the chair. "Do you think he gave up trying to look for you? I sure do hope not, or else I did all of this for nothing." He let out a sigh and got up from the chair.

"He has two more days to find you or else," he trailed off and stayed quite for a while. "You die." He then left and closed the door.

I left out a sigh and tried to for the hundredth time look for something to unlock the chains. I knew deep down I wasn't gonna find anything but then, I saw a paper clip under the chair, Marcelo must have dropped it.

I tried reaching it but it was too far, so I used my legs. I was one inch close to getting it. After about five minutes of trying I gave up and rested my legs for a sec and tried again. After trying for the fifth time I finally got it.

I didn't know what to do since I've never had to such thing before, I mean it can't be that hard right?

....

I should've probably never said that. I've been trying for about two hours and nothing happened. Marcelo even came back. Thats how long it took and nothing even happened.

Massimo

"I need you Domenico to go to the meeting with the Russian Mafia. If the deal between us becomes a success, then no one can ever hurt our mafia family again. And Olga can you watch over the twins? I know you already have Lily- (I named her Lily hehehe)"

"Of course Massimo. You're going out there to save my best friend, and there are a lot of people who would offer to help here so don't worry just go get our Laura back." Olga said as she cut him off.

Massimo nodded.

.....

very short chapter BAHHAHA but its an update 😏 sorry if theres any wrong grammar 🤨☝🏼