Chapter 6

Laura

I opened my eyes but darkness was all I saw due to the cloth covering my eyes.

I could feel my arms and legs tied restraining me from moving, in panic I struggled to free myself but after minutes of trying it was no use.

"I see your awake." A deep hoarse voice spoke out. I froze on the spot. My heart started to beat fast and I could feel it start to ache.

The sound of footsteps echoed through the room, as it neared my heart started to race even faster, which I didn't think was even possible.

"Don't be afraid." The voice spoke again. They took off the piece of cloth covering my eyes and it took me a while to get use to the bright light surrounding the room.

As soon as my eyes got use to the light, my eyes instantly stopped on the figure standing in front of me. We stared at each other without saying anything then he smirked and started heading towards the chair behind him. He slowly sat down. "You must be wondering why your here right?" I didn't respond to him because I literally couldn't because of the cloth around my mouth.

"Ah sorry about that," He said heading towards me and taking it off my mouth.

"Let's see what he Massimo does now. Knowing him his probably gonna go crazy once he finds out." He said lighting up his cigar. The smell was so strong it made me cough.

Meanwhile~~

Massimo POV

The morning sun had shone through the curtains, a smile immediately found its way to my lips as I remembered that Laura was at my side. Rolling over I expected her to be laying there but found nothing but the cold sheets instead.

I sat up and thought that she was already awake. I walked over to check on the kids to see they were still asleep. I kissed them both on the heads and freshened up for the day.

As I walked down stairs to the dining area I met up with Domenico and his wife. Still no sign of Laura. "Have any of you seen Laura?" They gave me a confused expression. "No haven't seen her all morning" Olga said I got up from my seat and went to the kids room again, thinking I'd see her there, at that moment I began to panic. I headed back to the dining room to see two guards walking in with a panicked expression.

"S.-sir Laura s-she's gone missing." My eyes widened, I stepped closer, grabbing his collar. "Where is Laura?"

"I-I-im not sure. And I found this letter near the gate ." He held up the note, I grabbed it out his hands and quickly read it.

Hello Massimo,
You see, after many years of dealing with the lost of my wife, I was finally able to get in touch with her killer, which I assume you know is you. Ahh i haven't yet introduced myself. I am Santi Marcelo let's hope you remember me.

Now you are probably wondering where your dear Laura is, fear not she's with me, safe and sound. If you want to see her make me believe you'll pay for my boys death. If you fail to live up to it, you, the girl and your kids will die a painful death.

Don't make me hunt you down.
Remember you took something special from me, and I'll do the same.

Santi Marcelo

I crumbled the note tossing it towards Mario. "Get me a fucking address now." He nodded and left the room with the two guards in pursuit.

"Massi what happened?" Domenico asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "Laura shes been kidnapped by some grieving manic." Olga gasped, she stood up and walked over to us. "What are you going to do now?"

I rubbed my temples and sighed. "I'm going after that motherfucker, but I need a favor from the two of you."

~~~
Author's Note

Uhmm I'm alive guys 😀👍🏼
Sorry for the very long wait🤧
And thanks to lowkey_lowkey711 for helping me with this chapter😌
You guys should read her story ESPECIALLY IF YOUR A HAIKYUU FAN👍🏼
Anyways you guys should message me and tell me some ideas for the future part of the book to give me ideas too😌
BUT LIKE THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 30k+ READS LIKE WHATT 30k+ ?? Like thats hugee😭 I know I've probably said it multiple times how I didn't think this would get over 100 reads but I really did thought that and this getting even over 10 read is amazing thank you so much😭🤧