Introduction: Before the Story Starts

Please Read!

Hello, this is my first naruto fanfiction, and it is still a work in progress! But I wanted to publish the prologue first to get some feedback!

You guys can romance the male and female characters and for those concerned about the age difference I'll explain. Anyone who is an adult will not have any romantic feelings towards the mc until the mc is an adult. This also means that I'm going to be altering the ages of the characters slightly to fit the timeline better and to make it possible. 

I'm going to be going off the anime instead of the manga because it's a lot easier. I will sometimes include fillers, other times I won't. Also, I will be changing the story and timeline because this mc isn't just going to be a part of what's going on, she's going to shape outcomes.

I will be giving the mc a ninja outfit, but anyone can change it, no one has to follow it.

The way I write is usually in third p.o.v because I feel the most comfortable with it. Sometimes I'll add in first p.o.v, but I'll never write anything in second p.o.v.

For any questions or concerns anyone may have, I will always add a little note at the end of each chapter for you guys to comment or private message me. 

If there's going to be any criticism, then please do it with positive feedback. I will be deleting negative or offensive comments. Be nice to each other and support each other.

Hope you guys enjoy!

~toffy59