Chapter 5

2 Months Later

"Have Alora try on the two-piece" Juliet directed as she hustled in the back to find the dress that they were going to model next.

The last two months had been the best most hectic two months in her life. She had not only opened that little shop she had bought a while ago, but she was able to start a successful clothing business.

That went by the name J. Right Co. It means,  Juliet Right Corp even though her legal name was Juliet King she didn't think it would be worth going through the hassle of changing her name back to Juliet Right when she could finally divorce him.

Speaking of her failed marriage, she hadn't stopped thinking about the kiss she and Nicholas had shared the night she shared.

She could only wonder what he was thinking that night. If he even bothered looking for her, or if he even cared.

"She looks good Cas, have her model that one," Juliet told Cassie her assistant who had now become her closest friend. 

Alora, one of her models had been working for Juliet for a month now. She was a natural at it, she had beautiful light brown skin and glowing eyes.

"I agree! She looks great" Cassie smiled as she rushed to let Alora know she'd be modeling the two-piece.

Her store had become a huge hit. It was small but it evenly spaced out, lots of variety, and nonetheless, she was proud of it. It became her savior and the only thing that kept her going on most days.

 It became her savior and the only thing that kept her going on most days

It brought a smile to her face every day, she could escape her reality like this. She could make this become her reality.

"Hey Jules, their someone outside for you" Cassie yelled from across the store.

That was odd, no one knew she owned this place. It's why she chose to keep the store name J. Right instead of Juliet.

Juliet set down the dress she was folding and headed out from the back to see a familiar man that she had missed.

"Lukas?" Her eyes lit up as she confirmed it was him. Even though she had only talked to him twice she had always missed him no matter what happened between them.

"Juliet!" Lukas turned around to engulf Juliet in a hug as they reunited.

"What brings you here? I mean how did you know?" Juliet asked as she led him to one of the benches located outside her shop.

"I did some research, anyways I came to apologize," Lukas said as he looked down.

Juliet furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at him.

"For...?" She did have some idea of what he was talking about but she needed to confirm.

"You know, how we left things. I should've been there for you especially with everything you had going on and I was just ignorant and couldn't handle it all and I really am sorry for-"