Prologue

Jojo Siwa, the sparkly influencer known for her bows, rainbows, and unicorns. She performs globally and lives in a mansion, and we were lucky enough to be her friends when she was younger. Even as a kid, Jojo was the performer she is now. She would use every excuse she could find to dance or sing in front of people. Despite this though, she somehow wasn't a show off or self-centred, she was nice and caring. Jojo loved to entertain people as much as they loved to be entertained, and that relationship worked well. In the end though, she was still a kid just like everybody else.
Together with her we'd fly kites, play unicorns, and have fun in any other ways the five of us could think of. Most friends get broken up because of fame, but hers helped us all get closer. In all her spare time, she would take us to see all the places she got to experience. We danced with her, helped her create merch, watched as she filmed for Tv, and had so much fun. Everyone in the world loved Jojo, including people we knew. We all owned posters and shirts with her face on it, but as we got older and my friends lost interest in childish games, I noticed a huge difference in the way we felt about Jojo. When asked about Jojo, the other three would reply something along the lines of "Oh my god, I want to be her". While I'd reply "oh my god, I want to kiss her".