Chapter 2: The arrival of the queen

Harper woke up with a unicorn on her face. The pillow was a Jojo siwa brand one, and it had been thrown by somebody. Harper groggily understood what was happening, and looked up to see Jojo Siwa standing beside her. She almost squealed with excitement, processing the face of the beautiful girl. JoJo's hair was down, parted in the middle with her signature bow sitting on top. The top was still hair sprayed down, as if Jojo had taken her high ponytail out on the way up the stairs.
"Good Morning Jojo." Harper said happily, almost bursting with joy.
Jojo replied happily,"Good morning to you too, Harp. I was gone on tour, but look at me now. I came right back like a boomerang".
Harper snickered with amusement, only Jojo could pull off a joke like that.

The sun was shining brightly against Harper's bedroom window. It had risen significantly in the sky since Jojo had arrived hours ago, it must have been around 10 o'clock by now. The two girls had barely stopped talking since Jojo had arrived, only really stopping to breathe every sentence or two. The stories of JoJo's travels never ceased to amaze Harper, from all the people Jojo met to the places Jojo went. After finishing a story about visiting Ireland for Make A Wish, Jojo suddenly asked,
"Do you want to go do something fun in the woods like we used to? Maybe we can make a kite and fly it."
"A kite sounds nice." Harper answered slowly, contemplating whether or not showing more excitement would reveal her true feelings about Jojo. Quickly deciding it wouldn't, she jokingly added,"Aren't there Jojo Siwa brand kites we can buy? Maybe from some sort of unreleased collection?"
Jojo chuckled slightly at the joke, replying,"Surprisingly not... I suppose I should call my marketing team about that one". She started smiling after the last part.
"Well then, looks like we've gotta make our own. Not a problem though, I've got glitter for days." Harper replied, they both started laughing together,"It's great being together again!" Harper added quickly.
"Definitely!!" Jojo shouted, "but first, can we get something to eat?"
Together they ran down stairs to find some food. After settling on pancakes, they made them and sat down to eat and talk again.