~2~

I don't have anything to say so, let's get right into the chapter.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

???'s POV

I stood there staring at out at the icy waters ahead of my ship. I heard a voice behind me.

"I'm going to bed now," followed by a yawn, "yep, a man needs his rest. Prince Zuko, you need some sleep. Even if you're right, and the Avatar IS alive, you won't find him. Your father, grandfather, AND great-grandfather all tried and failed."

"Because their HONOR didn't hinge on the Avatar's capture. Mine does," I responded, looking back slightly, "This coward's hundred years in hiding are over."

-----

Y/N's POV

I was standing a couple feet away from the tent that Aang was in. He had been sleeping and I figured he needed rest, so once we arrived at where the Southern Water Tribe lived, I carried him to the tent. It was morning now and katara had just gone in to wake him up. All of the tribe was standing there, waiting to meet Aang, while Sokka was just sitting outside the tent. 

Katara came out of the tent, dragging Aang outside. She pulled him in front of where the tribe was standing and let go. She then walked to where I was and yanked my arm and tried pulling me. I jerked my arm away from her and she looked at me weirdly. 

She sighed, "just follow me."

She walked to where Aang was. I shook my head and stood a little away from Aang but still in front of the tribe. I then noticed that I was a good 4 inches taller than Aang, assuming he was 4'8". Sokka and I stood about the same height.

"Aang, Y/N, this is the entire village," Katara introduced, "Entire village, this is Aang and Y/N."

The village looked at Aang all weird. 

"Uhh why are they looking at me like that? Did Appa sneeze on me?" Aang asked, looking down to check if he was covered in bison-snot or not. 

"Nobody has seen an airbender in a hundred years. We thought they were extinct," an old lady said. Well damn, way to ruin his day.

"Extinct?" Aang asked.

Sokka walked up to Aang and grabbed his glider. 

"What is this? You can't stab anything with this!" Sokka said, looking at the glider.

I sighed and snatched the glider away from him.

"It's a glider you idiot, not a weapon," I said, giving the glider back to Aang, "It's for airbending."

I unfolded my glider revealing a F/C cloth attached to two sticks and another on the other side. Aang looked at what I was doing, smiled, and did the same.

"Magic trick! Do it again!" a girl said. UGH, kids. They're worse than people. But they're smarter so...

"Not magic! Airbending!" Aang said. 

"You can control the air around the glider, and fly," I explained monotonously. I closed my glider up again and held it up firmly like a staff.

"You know, last time I checked, HUMANS CAN'T FLY," Sokka said.

"You mean that YOU can't fly," I said under my breath.

"You mean that YOU can't fly," Sokka mocked in a high pitched voice. I shot him a glare.

"Well, check again!" Aang said, and he took off on his glider. Ohhhhh boy.

All the kids cheered and Aang smiled with his eyes closed. And I knew what was coming.