~4~

Hi. I decided to update because... WhY nOt? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

I didn't know how to tell them. They already thought I was from the fire nation, but now that they know Zuko knows me... God even his name scares me. I want nothing to do with him and I really don't wanna have this conversation with them, but it's gonna have to happen...

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CABBAGE MANNN*

It was dark now, and we had been flying in silence.

"We should set up camp," Sokka said.

I nodded once and looked around. We were over a forest but I saw a small clearing ahead.

"Over there, Appa," I said softly, moving the reins slightly in the direction of the clearing. Appa seemed to know and landed smoothly on the side of the clearing. We all got off, taking our sleeping bags with us. Sokka said he would go get some firewood and start the fire. After he came back, I sent Sokka to go get some food, and Katara and Aang to go see if they can find water. After they left and I was sure they weren't close enough to see me, I used my firebending to light the firewood. It was easier than waiting for Sokka to do it so...I set up all of our sleeping bags, with Katara and Sokka on the side that Appa was on, and Aang on my side.

I set up all of our sleeping bags, with Katara and Sokka on the side that Appa was on, and Aang on my side

(Blue=Katara, Purple=Sokka, Orange=Aang, Gray=Y/N)(sorry for the bad sketch haha)

I didn't trust Katara and Sokka with Aang, but I still had to protect them all cause Aang had taken a liking to them and I'm pretty sure if I didn't protect them, he'll do some stupid sh*t to protect them and it'll just make my life worse. So what choice do I have?

I sat on my sleeping bag and got ready to meditate a little, but Sokka, Katara, and Aang got back.

"Hey Y/N, we couldn't find any water. Sorry," Katara said.

"Yeah, but we DID find this!" Aang said happily, holding up a squirming bearded turtle-lizard.

"Aang, let him go," Katara said to him, chuckling.

"Okay..." Aang replied, pouting.

"Hey, you got the fire going!" Sokka exclaimed, walking towards his sleeping bag.

Duh. I mean it didn't just APPEAR. Well, technically it did but I made it so it didn't? Idk.

"Sokka what did you get?" Katara asked him.

"Well...I got some nuts..." he said, extending his hand. I facepalmed.

"What do we eat now?" Aang asked.

"Oh! Y/N, I put a couple sandwiches in your knapsack earlier, did you eat any?" Katara blurted.

"No," I muttered. To be honest, I didn't eat anything yesterday. Or the day before. But it was fine cause I wasn't hungry.