~5~

Well, here's the next chapter lol sorry it took so long.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How tf-- Damn. Smarter than I thought, huh? And now I'm completely EXPOSED.

"Yes. It did."

"AND YOU TRUST HER? She's dangerous! She's a threat! She can kill us in our sleep!" Sokka raged. He is REALLY ticking me off. I sighed and stood up, walking towards my sleeping bag.

"DON'T YOU WALK AWAY! IM STILL TALKING! We don't even NEED you! I'm only here cause Katara wants to come along with Aang and I gotta protect her. You're useless with us so why are you coming along? You haven't done anything for us since you came!" he yelled after me.

I clenched my fists tightly, trying to control my anger. I remember the last time I lost control and I had hurt someone I loved. I can't afford that. Not again.

"Sokka! She helped defend our tribe! She got hurt protecting us!" Katara defended.

"Katara, why can't you see that she's a threat?! She LIED to us saying that she only knew airbending! And when Aang was taken, why didn't she stop that guy! She's obviously more powerful, she she easily should have beaten them all! How do u know she wasn't faking, and that her goal wasn't to get Aang taken!"

"SOKKA! She got hurt for us! She probably didn't use her powers because of this! Because of how you're acting right now! She even helped us get Aang back, did u forget about all that?"

"She's so MYSTERIOUS! How do you know all of this sad childhood stuff isn't a load of bullcr*p? That's right you don't! You can't trust her!"

"Sokka stop! She's done nothing but help us this whole time. Why do u insist on seeing the worst in her?"

"Because I don't trust her! She lied to us and she care in fire nation clothes AND that fire nation boy knew her! She's probably a monster!"

The two of them kept arguing and I stared at the ground. Sokka was right. I was a monster. I was a mutant. I wasn't the avatar but I still have these powers and I bring sadness to everyone I knew. Why didn't Master Roku just let me die?

"Sokka I'm sure she can prove she's trust worthy! I know it!"

"I doubt it!"

"Sokka... I trust her. I think u should give her a chance!" Aang said finally.

"Are you not listening to me? This monster is probably a sly little b*tch who's plotting to kill us all!" Sokka yelled, stomping towards me. I looked at him with fear, visions of Zuko walking towards me with the same anger flashing before me. I took a step back and turned my head oh-so-slightly to the side. Sokka reaches out and tightly grabbed my arm and pulled on it harshly as I flinched in pain and let out a tiny whimper as I felt my scab tear open again. I felt a warm liquid start to run down my wrist. Luckily, my arm was covered and nobody saw the blood. I quickly pulled my arm away and grabbed my backpack and ran away into the forest, not looking back. I heard Katara yelling in the distance. After a while, I stopped to catch my breath. I felt something wet on my cheeks and I raised my hand up to it and realized I was crying. A wave of fear suddenly washed over me so I myself up on a tree as my breath was quickening. I saw flashes of Zuko and Azula before me and I quickly squeezed my eyes shut. And my hands started shaking. I suddenly felt terrified and I started shaking even more. My legs felt weak and I collapsed on the ground. My breath started getting shaky and sharp and I could hear my heart pumping faster and faster as my head pounded. I felt tears streaming down my eyes and I felt like I was suffocating.

No. Not again. Not now. Please no not again.

I started sobbing and hyperventilating and I curled up into a shaking ball and sat there for who knows how long. I felt like I was caving in on myself. Like I was dying.

The panic attacks had returned. I've had them since the Fire Lord let me work in the castle and Azula poked me around. They disappeared when I was with Zuko though. He used to make me feel safe and happy. But not anymore. Now he was one of the causes of my panic attacks.

I sat there like a ball until I felt calmer. I took a deep, trembling breath in and wiped my tears. I exhaled and sat up straight. I grabbed my bag with my still shaky hand, opened it, and fished through the things inside until I saw the bandages Katara packed . I took them out and wrapped my bleeding wrist in it. I composed myself and slowly started walking towards camp. When I got there, everyone was asleep. I sighed and walked towards Aang. What do I do to make them trust me?

Sokka's POV

I was just lying down with my eyes closed. I couldn't sleep cause of what happened. I don't trust that girl Y/N, but I didn't mean to grab her wrist that hard. I mean it wasn't so hard it would bleed, so I don't know why she was bleeding... did she already have wounds there? And why did she step back when I walked towards her?

I suddenly heard some noises coming towards us. I heard a bag fall to the ground and a sigh. I stayed alert as it could have been anyone.

"I'm sorry, Aang," I heard someone say softly. It sounded like Y/N. She sounded.... sad.

"I'm sorry I failed and let you get taken..."

I felt bad for yelling now.

"I-...I'm sorry... I'm sorry for being a failure..." she whispered.

Is this how she really feels?? She was so cold and distant and she barely talked before and now she was the opposite.

"It's just... t-the moment I saw him I froze. I thought I escaped it but I was only ignoring it and now it's back to bite me in the ass. I don't know what to do..."

Saw who? That fire prince? And escaped what??

So many QUESTIONSSSSS

"Maybe he was right... I am a monster..." she chuckled.

She really thinks lowly of herself... I wonder why...

I heard her sigh and heard some rustling. And then it was silent. I didn't move for a good 10 minutes and then I peeked open my eyes and looked at where Y/N's sleeping bag was. I guess she fell asleep?

I'm really confused. I was SURE she was a spy, but she's apologizing for not saving Aang? No. I still don't trust her. She probably knew I was awake and put on an act. That's all. I. Don't. Trust her.

————————————————————

Okay that's all guys. Hope it was fairly decent... Let me know what you think in the comments and what you want to happen in the future. Any comments suggestions, corrections, and stuff like that. Your comments make me happy! Follow me if u want. You don't have to tho I'm not ur mom lol okay byeee