~3~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

"F*ck! Happy now Sokka?" I fumed, louder than I usually am. I glared at him, trying to get up... Key word, TRYING. I winced at the pain that tugged at my gut and fell back down. Katara handed me my glider and I took it, nodding at her. I planted it firmly on the ground and used it like a cane to hoist myself up. Once I was on my feet, I glared at Sokka again. He scoffed, rolled his eyes, and walked away. 

"Hey, Y/N, I'm so sorry... I feel really bad... This is my fault, I should have told him not to go to the abandoned ship... And I'm really sorry Sokka banished you, I-" Katara rambled in apology.

"It's not your fault. But you owe Aang now. You help me get him back and you're free to be happy in your village," I mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Y-Yeah... but-"

"That's established then," I said firmly, turning around to walk towards Appa.

"Wait! Your... stomach..." I turned around and Katara gestured to where my hand was clutching my gut.

"I'm fine," I said.

"No, you're not, at least let me treat it...It's the least I could do," Katara persuaded. I knew she was a kind person, but I didn't understand why she wanted to help me.

"I'm fine," I lied again.

"Okay, at least let me give you some bandages so you can treat it yourself!" Katara said, clearly a bit frustrated. I sighed and gave in, nodding twice.

"Great! Stay right here!" she said happily, running off towards the tents. I looked up at the sky. Why the hell did it have to be so damn blue? Don't get me wrong, Blue is a great color, but... it's SO BLUE. I mean I like navy blue, aquamarine, and all that but... IT'S SO BLUE.

I heard someone huffing behind me so I turned around to see Katara holding a small knapsack.

"Here," she whispered breathlessly, handing me the bag, "Some stuff in there you might need today cause...Well, I guess you're not staying..." 

"Thanks," I mumbled lowly, looking at the brown bag in my hands. 

I turned around and started walking away, slinging the bag over my shoulder. 

"Hey, I really am sorry," Katara called from behind me. I raised my hand up and made a short gesture and dropped it back down.

That's what they all say.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ZUKO'S MISSING HONOR*

I had wrapped bandages around my waist and changed into the clothes Katara put into the bag and was sitting on Appa's back, stroking his fur.