Chapter one

Before school at Akademi High. Monday: Week 1

It was 8:00 AM, students were walking into school, one particular student though didn't as she was listening in on a conversation behind a tree between two other students; one being her lover and the other being her rival. After the conversation, the girl quickly ran into school– planning on how she should get rid of her rival.

Ayano noticed Osana, Raibaru, and Taro walk in school. She gave them a quick stare then left immediately, she turned to the left corridor and up the stairs. Without noticing she bumped into someone, Aoi, a student council member. Aoi pushed Ayano away. "What are you up to? Back off!" She exclaimed loudly, which made the other three council members turn their heads to them. Ayano stood there clenching her fists but exhaled deeply and left.

"Aoi...go easy on the girl! You know we can't watch her if she's hurt." Shiromi stated as she placed one hand on Aoi's shoulder "Correct. She is a suspect...for an...unamed reason. But we're given the right to watch her not harshly push her that way." Kuroko added.

"And?. If she decides to kill someone, what? Do we just stand there and gently push her without harm!?." Aoi quickly shouted, "No...dear. We were given orders to put her down if any means necessary, and to send her to the counselor if we catch any suspicious activity of her, if we witness her doing a crime...we have to put her down." Akane said in her calm voice, Aoi stood there and walked away. Shiromi followed her, same with Kuroko. As for Akane she walked the other direction.

Shiromi watched Aoi walk down the stairs and she sighed in admiration, Aoi didn't bother to turn around to worry about what Shiromi was sighing for. Kuroko walked to the nurses leaving those two alone. The white haired councilor sighed again- only this time louder. Aoi gritted her teeth and turned her body to face Shiromi "Is there something you need.!?" She shouted in annoyance "Mhm! A kiss, perhaps?" Shiromi asked playfully yet seriously. Aoi's face flushed red and she stammered.

"I-...You-- NO!" Aoi walked off quickly to the other side of the school, Shiromi sighed in defeat but continued on with her routine. As Aoi was walking through the hallways she kept replaying what Shiromi said in her mind, she muttered alot under her breath trying to ignore it...but couldn't.

Aoi then groaned trying to ignore the event and her attention was immediately drawn to a loud crash in a storage closet, she walked to it, pulling out her pepper spray, she swung the door open and noticed Meka and Homu in there. "What the hell is going on.?" Aoi asked putting her spray away "We're sorry, Ryugoku. We were collecting supplies for the club and I accidentally slipped on...this?" Homu said worriedly and pointed to the ground, which had a huge water puddle. Aoi didn't seem suspicious at first, but noticed that the water cooler was missing and a car battery.

Meka, helped Homu up and tilted her head at Aoi "...have you seen, Ayano Aishi, anywhere?" Aoi asked in a demanding tone. Both science club girls shook their heads in sync. Aoi walked out of the closest and continued her routine, Shiromi, who was passing by, watched her and overheard the conversation. She continued walking outside, looking around to find Ayano just in case.