Chapter seven- Talent Show(part1

Shiromi's POV: "Your kidding me right, a talent show?" Aoi glanced at me and she look way more serious than ever "Don't worry about it blueberry I'll be fine besides when Megami and Kencho aren't here we're all sa-" I stopped talking and saw Ayano she waved at me and smiled "I'll be back Aoi...." I got up and walked in Ayano's direction "YAN-CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I yelled but whispered at the same time "I got the sign-up sheet you wanted for the show." She shoved it in my face "Heh..are you okay, after the encounter with the delinquents, Raibaru, Megami and other stuff...?"  She asked me I nodded and put my gaze at Aoi "Yeah I'm okay just...worried that if Aoi gets hurt agian I'll lose her...FOR REAL THIS TIME!" I shouted and Ayano just kept that same old expression on her face the 'Okay I don't care...'
Face "So....Ayano why were you smiling when you waved to me?" I  asked her "I did you a favor...now" sling "You do me a favor~" I bought my attention to the weapon that was near my neck and as I got a closer look it was actually a katana "What the..." I asked "Hehehehe...Now now if your going to try to call the on me you and your precious 'Blueberry' will get killed, now my favor is tell Taro Yamada what he thinks of me and any other girl in general here and if he gives me a positive response and the others negative I won't hurt anyone but..if it's the opposite or the same response I'll kill someone from my choice!" Ayano pulled the katana away and I saw Budo "Hmph...AGH!" I pushed Ayano to Budo and dashed off to Aoi "COME ON!" I pulled her and ran near the gardening shed "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" She seemed unhappy "Aoi...tomorrow isn't just a Talent show it's also...p-prom and I was thinking maybe..." I ignored the fact I was almost decapitated by Ayano but that didn't matter I only care for Aoi, as I kneeled down I grabbed her soft hands and her face flushed red "Will you go with m-me." I said and looked at Aoi as se blushed and hugged me "YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!" She cried and I hugged her back well...tomorrow let's make the best of it!" I said.

Author chan's POV: Hey beanies so I wanted to point out that this is what's going to be in the next chapter....

Umeji x Orsoro, Umeji x any of the delinquents, Umeji x Shin, Umeji x Horuda

Shin x Budo, Shin x Umeji and Shin x Oka

Oka x Budo, Oka x Shin

Budo x Shin, Budo x Taro

Saki x Kokona, Saki x Daku

And so on those will be the ships pointed out sorry if it's short