Chapter three- Your a Saikou path

Author chan's POV: OKAY OKAY the title isn't funny? Is it... just forget it..;-;

Megami's POV: "Father you know he can't go to the same school as me he's in a junior high school student I'm in high school!" I yelled at my Father he turned to me "Megami he is going to your school I don't care what you say." My father said "Fine have it your way." I stood up quickly and my chair fell back "If you see a girl named Ayano aishi...Be aware of her. I wasn't aware of her mother Ryoba aishi but I trust you to be aware anyways get to school." He said I just huffed and grabbed my bag and walked outside just to see Kencho waiting by the gate for me "Finally took you long enough!" He pulled my hair "OUCH! Tsk making a joke about how long I took and then pulling my hair?!" I scoffed "Oh because your hair is long." Kencho said smiling 'Ayano aishi...I know so much about you...and I promise...on the Saikou family name I will protect the students at Academy high from your kind.' I thought and we finally arrived "Man I got class 3-2" Kencho said as we changed our shoes I just rolled my eyes and walked to the council room but I encountered someone "Megami Saikou...isn't it~" A female voice said behind me I felt a chill down my spine my eyes widen as I turned to the girl "Ayano Aishi." I stayed confident and stood my ground "Pathetic...I heard so much about you my my...your father liked my mother." She said I stopped doing everything my heart beated so fast I clenched my fist and sighed but continued walking to my class "Kuroko thanks for taking over-" I saw something I couldn't unsee "AOI, SHIROMI THAT'S BREAKING SCHOOL RULES NO KISSING ESPECIALLY FOR GIRLS!"

Aoi's POV: "M-MEGAMI I CAN EXPLAIN THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I PROMISE!" I yelled she walked to me and whispered "I could give you another eye missing." I heard her say "Fuck off bitch you weren't here when Osana najimi died, when I got beat by the delinquents and encountered another murder." Shiromi took off her arm band "I quit! Following your orders is like following a FUCKING TURTLE!" She yelled "I AM THE STRONGEST PERSON IN THE SCHOO-" "STRONGEST?! BITCH YOUR ONLY POWERFULL AND POPULAR NOT STRONG!" Shiromi stomped out if the room and I followed along "SHIROMI STO-!" I tried to get her attention "What." She stopped walking "I-I...umm why did you yell at her she could expel you..!" I hugged her and cried "Hey blueberry it's fine as long as we stay together she can't separate u-" Shiromi got cut off by a girl walking past pushing her "HEY WATCH IT!" I yelled "Who are telling to watch it?" The girl turned "O-Osoro shidesu hm uh sorry!" I bowed in kindness and apology now that I quit I feel...different like I needed to become a clubless student Shiromi and I walked away and sat down on a bench I hugged her arm and slept.

Kencho's POV: "Now Taro~ would you like me to tutor you...?" Ms.Rana said seductively to a boy named Taro 'I'm a Saikou. Stand up for your fellow people!' I stood up from my chair "Ahem Ms.Rana I got a question!" I yelled a little "Yeah what is it?" She walked to me "I-umm..." I looked at her chest and quickly looked at her "Ehh um*cough cough* Why are you seducing students who are only teenagers when your a grown woman who needs to get a husband, stop being a slut and-" I felt a slap across my face I darted my eyes to the teacher "GUIDANCE COUNSELOR OFFICE NOW!" She scolded I walked to the office to see a girl with black hair talking to the guidance counselor "I'm sorry I will never act in such a manner agian." She said and walked out "Hey!" I yelled she turned to me "I'm Kencho Saikou." I bowed down in kindness "I'm Ayano Aishi." She walked off "Aishi...wait RYOBA AISHI SO...we're rivals...our family......"