Chapter 1

Weaver.

Charlie Weasley.

_____________________________________
"Run honey! Dont look back!!" Her mom yelled as she held back the death eater.

"Mother! No!" She yelped, struggling in Judy's grip.

"Go! Please run! Get away from here!!" She bellowed as she dodged the killing curse once more.

"Judy take her!" Their mother screamed, as she fell back on the ground.

"Mother, I am not leaving you." She screamed.

"I love you." Her mother said breathlessly.

"Please. I love you all so much. Now go!" Her mother begged.

"Mother, I wont leave you alone!!" She screamed, tears flowing effortlessly.

All the children watched helplessly, frozen in shock. Poor little things.

And then their mother, who faught bravely till the end, was tortured, with the cruciatus curse.

She never begged the Death Eater for death as mostly everybody subjected to the curse did.

He kept smashing her with the curse, until her lungs coughed up screaming.

She kept her natural smile on though, till the end, showing that she hasn't lost, as her poor children watched from a distance.

"Give her to us. Or face death." The Death Eater snarled.

"You think I would give my daughter to you after what you did to her?!" Her mother spat, writhing in pain.

"Do it or die." He sneered.

"My daughter is MINE! JUST MINE! I will never let her go!" Her mother cackled.

"Then you have chosen your side. The Dark Lord will find her with or without your help." He sneered.

And with that, The Death Eater pointed his wand at her a little more determined this time.

Then her screams stopped and all one could have seen in that very moment was a biggest flash of green light.

"NO MOTHER!!" She screamed before Judy pulled her away.
*******
Her eyes snapped open. Though it was freezing outside, she was sweating.

Her heart beat fitfully. She took deep breaths and wiped her sweat from her temple as she stared at the ceiling.

It was so dark that the soft light coming from outside made it glow.

The cold air was slicing her body, as she shivered for warmth.
The bed was soft enough to convince her to fall asleep again, but then she remembered her promise to Judy.

"Let's meet tommorow in the courtyard at dawn. Don't be late." Judy had said last night, before they parted ways to their different house towers.

She stretched to grab her watch from the bedside table and saw the time.