Chapter 6

Weaver felt like all the life from her body was pulled out.
She stood there like a numb and lifeless figure, still wondering what to think and what not to think.

"Wha? Why?? How??" Weaver expelled all of her questions in one go, still in shock.

"Just come with me. Mcgonagall asked me to bring you." He urged.

"Here Charlie take him!" Weaver said quivering with fear, handing the murtlap gently to Charlie.

"Weaver, whatever it is, Madam Pompfrey will cure your sister. Don't worry." Charlie reassured her.

As Weaver just nodded and rushed out.

She bolted towards the Hospital Wing, with Josh trailing far behind.

She darted in and found a crowd of professor's around a particular bed.

When they saw her, they eventually cleared away.
Showing Weaver the most painful and unbelievable sight.

An ice cold, motionless, lifeless and frozen Judy was stacked on the bed.

Weaver trembled as a tear rolled down her eyes, and the next moment, she realised Josh was holding her.
And all the professors were making her sit on a stool and Madam Pompfrey got her some water.

Weaver denied the water and Josh gave her shoulder a faithful squeeze.

"Judy..." Weaver sniffled, looking at Judy's dead looking closed eyes.

"What happened Professor??" Josh asked Professor Mcgonagall.

Weaver's head snapped towards Professor Mcgonagall.

"Miss Hunter's class was brewing the paralysis potion, when the person right next to her, made a huge and unpredictable mistake and the cauldron exploded. Sadly, the cauldron bursted on Miss Hunter and not on the brewer himself.
The potion went incredibly wrong and not only is it more powerful than a normal paralysis potion really is, it's far more deadlier than the average one.
Miss Hunter stands on a standstill between life and death.
We can only hope that she will be nursed back to health soon enough..." Professor Mcgonagall said.

Weaver could not decide how much time to take to process the situation. She thought maybe a millenium too would fall short.

"We'll leave you alone. Come along everybody." Professor Mcgonagall ordered.

Josh was still behind Weaver.

"You too Mr Talbott." Professor Mcgonagall said.

"But Professor, I don't want to leave Mason Weaver alone."

"She needs time to get over this painful mishappening. Please leave her alone with her elder sister." Professor Mcgonagall told him.

"But-" Josh began but Weaver cut him off.

"It's alright Josh. Professor Mcgonagall is right. Anyway, you can't miss your classes." Weaver said in a wet voice as more tears fell out of her eyes.

"I don't care about my classes Mason Weaver! I care about you right now!" Josh insisted.

"Come here this instant Mr Talbott!!" Professor Mcgonagall shrieked.

"Okay." Josh exhaled.

Weaver stood up and took his hands in hers.

Even when all hope seemed to be lost, Josh gave her that intrinsically small piece that she needed to survive.

"Thanks once again Josh." With that more tears poured out, but this time they were accompanied with a smile.

Josh wiped off the tears from Weaver's face and he said,
"Please dont thank me. I'll see you soon." He promised, and with that, he was gone.