Chapter 2

On entering the Great hall, she found it to be mostly empty.

She kept her mind reading switched off, as she was way too drowsy to hear what people were thinking.

The Gryffindor table was empty atleast.

The Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws had some students on their tables.

Professor Mcgonagall handed out her timetable to her as soon as she entered.

She held it firmly, looking for Judy.

"You look studious Weavie." Judy sniggers, coming upto to her in her bright yellow lined robes.

"Thanks." Weaver muttered. "Good to hear."

"Loosen up. You look really stuffed." Judy twinkled.

"Do I??" Weaver asked dazed.

"Got your timetable??"

"Yup." Weaver pops the 'p'.

"Look, people have started coming up Weavie! Let's go get breakfast. Eat properly. Act normal.
Like we are upto good and not upto no good and-"

"Fine. I get it! Now Shut up!" Weaver growled, walking off to the Gryffindor table.

Judy chuckled and said,
"See you later."

"Bye."

As Weaver walked towards the Gryffindor table, a group of excited first years entered and bumped into another nervous looking first year Slytherin, who fell down, scraping his knee badly, breaking his nose and glasses.

And the surrounding people were mercilessly laughing at him.

No one helped him up. Maybe because he was a Slytherin and the surrounding crowd included none.

And since Slytherins never consulted other houses as companies in the school, so others didn't either.

Weaver could feel the boy's pain. She couldn't help it.
She felt his anguish and pain contain in her. It filled her up.
And then, before Weaver knew, she was there beside the little boy, and she was the only one doing so.

"Hey! It's okay. I can fix it up for you right now." She said to him calmly as he was wailing in pain.

The miserable boy looked at her and she smiled.

If only someone could get a mirror for Weaver to see her reflection in!
She hated herself too much to have actually noticed she had an incredibly beautiful and magical smile.

The boy calmed down instantly and nodded turning pale pink.

"Okay, lets do your knee first. It's bleeding; I'll do it up for a first aid. So that you don't have to go to the hospital wing." She said pulling out her wand.

"Ferula!" She said, and bandages wrapped around the boy's bleeding knee.

"And now the nose." She said placing her wand at the boy's nose.

"This will hurt a little." She warned him softly.

He stared but nodded, readying himself.
"Episkey." She muttered, snapping her wand.
The boy flinched but then he calmed down.

"Better??" She asked him sweetly.

"Loads." He grinned.

"Come on! Up you get!" She said, giving him her hand and she pulled him to his feet.

"And for your glasses..." She said, picking up the broken pieces..

"Occulus Reparo." She waved her wand.