No More Pain

Jesus: Hello, my son!

Marquis: What happened?

Jesus: You took your own life, because you were stressed. You will no longer face any pain. You shall be welcome in Heaven!

Marquis: Okay.

Jesus: What did you like to do?

Marquis: Play football.

Jesus: Splendid! God will take care of you! You no longer have to face any hardships! He called you home, my son! Trust in Him!

Marquis: Alright!

Jesus: Your family will be happy to know, that you are in a much better place. They miss you, but they need to remember, that you are not in any pain no more. I shall dry their tears. No more sadness. Happiness will prevail.

Marquis: I was stressed, yes.

Jesus: What was your job, before God called you home?

Marquis: I was a mail carrier, in Brooklyn, New York.

Jesus: That's amazing. People do need their mail, to see if they received any letters from their loved ones. I know, that your mother misses you, and your grandmother! They don't have to be sad, Marquis! They should be happy, that you are in Heaven!

Marquis: Exactly!

Jesus: Yes!

God: Welcome home, son! You don't have to deal with no more pain! Be happy, my son! I love you, and I always will!

This story was written on Friday, June 19th, 2020.

A/N A friend of mine suggested that I write this story, ever since my cousin took his own life, two weeks ago. So, I took his suggestion to heart and wrote this. And, my friends are supporting me throughout this difficult time. Anyway, don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.