The New Kid ~ 1

(Picture; MY BABIESSSSSSSSSSS AHHHHHH <3 )

3rd POV

Y/n stocked up on NookMiles tickets and headed to a mystery island, in search for Marshal, a cream colored squirrel who has a coffee addiction.

First : Nope

Second : Nope

Third : Nope

Fourth : Nope

Fifth : Nope

Tenth : Nope

15th : Finally!

Y/n searched through a hybrid-flower island and spotted a cream colored squirrel tail poking out from behind a cliff. Awesome! They headed over and started to talk to the squirrel "Hello! You aren't from around here, are you?" Y/n recognized the voice of the squirrel so well. "Nope! But I did come here to invite you to Hamilville!" Y/n responded.

Marshal's face lit up "Oh, of course! I'd love to. See you soon!" Marshal waved and started booking it to his house to start packing.

Two days later...

Marshal's POV

I headed to the airport today, bags and boxes galore. I'm moving to Hamilville today. I don't really know what personalities my neighbors will have, but I'm honestly too happy and exited to care at this point!

Once the plane landed, a small group of crows moved my boxes to my new house. I walked inside. Looks like Y/n knew my aesthetic. I see a welcome basket with a coffee kit and a coffee dispense/maker.

I started to unpack when I heard my doorbell, I walked over to the door and opened it to see a tall grey cat, with a dark grey vest-suit and a navy blue tie. As well as a bit of blonde hair and a pair of square black glasses. "Welcome to Hamilville, you must be Marshal! I'm Raymond, I'm new-er here as well." I smiled at the greeting "Nice to meet you Raymond, thanks for the warm welcome." 

"No problem! Well then, I'll leave you to unpacking! Bye now!" I watched him leave. What a nice cat, I thought as I unpacked my belongings.

A/N 
I'm sorry I keep making new books-
It's just-
I'VE FORMED AN ADDICTION and I'm getting a SwitchLite and New Horizons soo as well! So here ya go!