Bed Sheets And A Morning Rose ~ 4

Before you judge me-
I have a bit of an obbsession with Saturday Night
I'm sorry :') )

Marshal's POV

I woke up in my room, it was half filled with boxes and half decorated already. I tried to get up but realized that I have a couple of arms wrapped around me. I turned over and saw Raymond. "Ray, I gotta get up, Sulky" he groaned and let me go. I stood up and went outside to check my mailbox. When I was outside, I saw on the porch that there was a little basket with a card and a few items.

I walked back inside and set the basket on the sidetable and opened the note.

"From Y/n and Yoshi,
Dear Marshal,
                           We both would like to welcome you to Hamilville! As you probably know, Raymond is also new here. I(Yoshi) figured that you two would be best friends! So here we are! I hope you enjoy your time here.

- Sincerley,
                      Y/n and Yoshi"

I read to myself and smiled. "Who's that from?" I heard Raymond say from behind me. "Oh, no one. Just Y/n and Yoshi." I smiled to myself and turned around. "Speaking of something else, what happened and why are you in my house, Sulky?" He sat up and ruffled my hair.

"Wellll, we got coffee, you wanted help with unpacking so I came over, we ended up just re-watching Those People (cause it's the best movie ever for those who have Hulu-) about 4 times, and I guess we just ended up falling asleep if I were to guess".

I looked back to the basket that the letter was in and I looked at what was inside. "Huh, a golden rose."I tilted my head, a bit cofused why I was given this. "Every new islander gets one, at least I got one." Raymond said from beside me. "Oh... Okay then" I got up and only now do I realize that I'm wearing a hoodie, not mine. "Uhm..."

"Oh , yeah.. You got cold so I gave you my hoodie that I had in my bag.."

"Totoro?"

"Of course Totoro! He's my favorite... besides Brendon Urie, but that's a different story."

"Good grief, Ray" I rolled my eyes jokingly and sat back down next to him.

"You're fluffy, Marsh" Raymond pet my ears

"So are you, Sulky"

"But not as fluffy as you!"

I turned a bit red, barely visible due to my fur though.

"I see you blushing, don't think that I can't." He teased

"Sh-Shut up!"

"Nope."

"I hate you"

"Don't hate me just yet, Marsh." He booped me on the nose as he got up. "Oh shut it, Sulky"

Later....

"aCK- Flick! Flick hold on!" I chased after the dragon like friend of mine. "Oh, heya Marshal! I didn't know you moved here."

"Hold on, I need your help"

"With what?" He put his bug net in his backpack and turned back to me.

"How do you know if you're like.... gay? or Bi?"

"May I ask why you need to know this information?" He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, smirking at me.

"I think I might be...? I don't really know honestly."

"Follow me!" Flick grabbed my arm and pulled me to his boat that he had rented a while back when he started looking for his ' soul bug ' . Moving on, he sat me down and I noticed a varitey of different colored flags in a basket. "Okay, here" he handed my his laptop. "An ' Are You Gay Quiz ' ? Seriously?"