A New Jacket Or Two ~ 5

Before this starts, I just wanted to say, I looked at Flick's description and I knew it-
I KNEW HE WAS GAY
He's CJ's "Roomate" and I swear, that explains too much
Anyways, enjoy!)

Just gonna ignore the last chapter for now lmao-)

Marshal's POV

I walked around the island today and saw Flick again. "Hey Flick!" I yelled, then ran over to him. Flick turned around speedily and looked at me like he was scared. "Jesus, Marshal!! You scared the cicada outta me!"

"Sorry! I just wanted to saythat I saw you on CJ's livestream yesterday? Uh, explain please...?"

"U h m . . .  We're roomates, and I was helping him with his stream cause the comments weren't working." He shrugged.

"I saw your ladybug logo on a flag in the background, you have merch?"

"Yes I do, now do you happen to know where Raymond is?"

"No. Idea. Haven't seen him all day."

"That's odd"

"Why?"

"He's your boyfriend, he should've told you where he's been"

"Flick!! He is not my boyfriend!"

"He will be~!" Flick had a smug smirk on his face

"Marshal!" I heard Raymond and turned around to see him running towards us.

"Hey, Ray!"

"What's up, Flick?"

"Nothin much. But I do have something for the two  of you."

"You do?" I asked as Flick dug around in his bag and pulled out two jackets. One with a rainbow and one with the bi colors. "For Raymond." He handed Raymond the rainbow "And for Marshal!" then he handed me the bi colored one.

"Oh, thanks!" I put the jacket on and Raymond put his on. "Well I gotta dash, it was nice seein' ya both!" Flick waved and walked off.

"See ya next week!"

"Bye, Flicker!" I waved.

A little while later...

"So Marshal, you wanna explain why you have a Bi flag on your jacket?"

"Cause I am Bi?"

"oh, good to know, good to know."

"And you?"

"Well- I think it's obvious"

"Is it supposed to be obvious?"

"Uh, yeah? I'm gay"

"Oh."

314 total words!

Hope you enjoyed!)