Chapter 1

Ps: I have actually wrote this fic featuring other couple as the main in another platform instead           of wattpad. And I have change the plot a little bit here and there to suit our couple here,                   TaeTEe. 

       I promise it will be a short story; with only few chapters.   Enjoy reading ~

.....

"Who are you?"

"And why are you following me?" Tee asks sternly to the person that is in front of him right now.

"You... How did you know that I'm following you?" The latter asks..

"It's obviously enough. You had been following me since from my workplace." Tee states, he's conscious that the other had been following him since he passed the office's gate.

"If you had the intention to do something bad to me, you better stop. I really am not in the mood now." Tee warns; he is loud.

Honestly, he just had a bad day at work. And now, when the fact a stranger is following him around, it's really ticked him up.

"You can see me?" The person asks.

"Of course! And why in the hell did the people look at me like that now. Like I am someone crazy." Tee states, he looks at the weird looks people are giving him in the train. He is in the train to go back home.

"Well, of course they thought you're crazy. Because they can't see me."

"What do you mean?" Tee asks.

"You should stop talking to me now." The stranger says.

"What do you mean by that??"

"Just stop talking to me now.."

Tee folds his hands to his chest, still unsatisfied by the stranger's presence. But, he doesn't say anything since the stranger doesn't doing anything weird or life threatened to him.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

"Are you really going to follow me all the way home??" Tee asks when the latter still following him around; he is walking from the train station to home.

Tee stops walking and looks at the stranger.

"Who are you?" He asks.

"Aishhh...." Tee sighs when received zero reply from the person; only blinks of eyes.

"I will really yell out for help if you're trying to do anything to me." Tee warns, glaring to the person.

"Go on, then. They will only think you're a crazy person." Respond the latter.

"Why?" Instead of answering the question, the latter reach out his hand into Tee's body; INTO his body.

Tee is shock. He freezes on his spot.

"What.... What are you?" Tee stutters.

"Practically, a ghost." The latter says calmly.

"A ghost!!" Tee shouts; shocked by the fact. Luckily, there is no one near the road.

"I should be the one who's shock. Because you can see me." The ghost says.

"Oh, I shouldn't can see you?"