Chapter 2

"What are you doing?" Tae asks. 

Tee is obviously working on his laptop on his study desk.

"Work." Tee replies shortly.

"I'm bored." Tae whines.

"I'm busy." The younger states.

A smirk appears on Tae's face. Tee doesn't see the mischievous smirk because of too indulge in doing his work.

"Let's play." Tae flicks Tee's forehead with his finger.

"Don't disturb me." Tee looks at Tae and almost falls off his chair. He's shocked in seeing Tae's face too close with him. There's wall in front of the desk but, of course, the latter is a ghost. He will manage to do anything.

"Stop doing something like that!" Tee shouts.

"I will die if I have a weak heart."

"I just prove that you have a strong heart." Tae states.

"I need to finish this." Tee points to his laptop on the desk.

Tee looks around his room and fetches his phone that is on his bed.

"Take this." Tee says. Tae looks up at him, tilting his head in confusion.

"Just play with the games if you're too bored."

"Ahhhhhhhh...." Tee yawns and stretches himself; he's at the rooftop of his office's building.

"Why don't you go to the office's canteen?" Tae asks.

"I usually didn't eat at canteen." Tee answers.

"That's weird. Since when?"

Tee shrugs.

"I don't know. And you, why're you following me even to work?" Tee asks, changing the topic of their conversation.

"Because it's gonna be bored if I stay at home." Tae answers.

"I means.. You don't have to stay at my home. You can go somewhere else." Tee says.

"Nope. It's more fun for me to follow you."

"Whatever then."

Tee turns his gaze to look at the plants at the rooftop. He caresses the plants and waters them carefully. There are a pot of roses and a pot of sunflower.

"You seem care about these plants. You tend to them and give your full attention to them." Tae says, eyes following Tee's hands which are tending the plants.

Tee just nods in agreement, humming in peaceful joy.

"Someone gave them to you?" Tae asks. Tee nods again.

"Your friend?" Tae asks. 

Tee looks at Tae, he shrugs.

"What is the meaning of the shrug?"

"I don't know. I don't remember who gave them." Tee answers.

"I just know I need to take care of them and give my love for them to grow beautifully." Tee added. Tae looks at the smile plasters on Tee's face. He smiles himself unknowingly.