𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Pushing the door open, Yoongi enters the big building, searching for anyone who can give him some information on where he has to go or what to do.
He pulls his suitcase right behind him as he approached a big desk where a young woman in a white dress shirt stands behind.
As the young male comes closer he can see a name tag on her shirt, telling him that the ladys name is "Wang".

He smiles a little at her and before he could say something she said the sentence she probably hates by now due to the numerous times she has to say it everyday: "Welcome to the South Seoul College, how can I help you?" she smiled back at him, probably a fake smile.

"Hello, my name is Min Yoongi and I am attending to this school from today on" the black haired man says and holds back a yawn, after all its six in the morning.
Probably also the reason why the room here was nearly empty.

"Let me search you up in the system real quick, sir" she mumbled more to herself then to Yoongi as she typed on the keyboard while her eyes are fixed on the screen of the modern Computer. "Min Yoongi, 21 years old and born in Daegu; is that correct?" her eyes made their way to the man in front of her.

He nods and smiles once again, "Yes, thats me". Miss Wang nods too and turns around to a big Board where a lot of nails are built in. On some of them are keys hanged up. The woman takes one of these and gives it to Yoongi.
"You are sharing a room with another student, his name is Jung Hoseok and the room is on the third floor the number 349. Just either take the lift or the stairs and follow the numbers at the doors." she explains and opens a drawer and gets lot of papers out which she hands Yoongi out too.

"These are important papers for you for the first few days. You can find your schedule and a plan of the campus in them. Your room where you have your classes classes are marked at the plan and your dorm as well, just in case you get lost - happens often in the first few weeks." Miss Wang giggles softly and Yoongi chuckles, looking at the papers, saying "Thank you" real quick.

"If you have any more questions you can either ask me or every other employees in the blue uniform of the school, for example his young lady at the door." she pointed at the woman and Yoongi nodded as he saw her.

"Thanks a lot, have a nice day, Miss" and with that the new male at the campus approached the lift and pressed the button, calling for it.

As it arrives he pushes his suitcase in first and gets in too, good for him the cabin was empty.
Yoongi pressed the button that has the number three printed on it and the doors closed, before the big metal box started to move.

After the door opens again he gets put and look at the first door, 303. His room seriously was at the end of the floor.
He pulled the heavy suitcase behind him and found his room door right next to a big window where he can take a look at the local park of the campus, still barely filled with any students or teacher.

Yoongi knocked two times but he did not get any answer, so he took out his keys and opened the door and pushed it open.

"Hello?" he said in a soft voice and closed the door again and before he could ask again a young man around his age and a few centimeters taller than him is standing infront if him.

"What the fuck are you doing in my dorm, leave." the guy growled lowly an gave the shorter male an intimidating look, which Yoongi tried to ignore.

"Ahm, my name is Min Yoongi and you are probably Jung Hoseok. I am your new roommate from today on" he explained and lets go of his suitcase to hold out his right hand with a little smile to the mad looking man infront of him.

The guy yanks away the hand and growls once again.
"I never had a room mate, i dont have one and I will never have one, so fuck off. Move your ass and your shit out of my place again." He said with gritted teeth and slowly approaches Yoongi.

"I dont give a fuck if they paired you up with me or whatever, but you wont live here. Take your stuff and go to the people that told you this bullshit here, tell them you need another room or I will do it for you" the stranger - Yoongi was still not sure if thats the Hoseok guy - says in his low voice and his index finger pokes on Yoongis chest.

"Fucking leave" he growls once again, but the shorters face did not change a slight bit, he was more than that, he really didnt want to show that this guy was actually scaring him.
This is his room and he wont go and so he takes all his confidence amd strength and pushes the taller guy away and searches for the empty room which is about to be his.
He closes the door shut and locks it with the key that is in the key hole.

'Thats a great first conversation with my room mate' he thought to himself while pulling his suitcase on his bed to open it.

"Open this door!" He heard someone shout from outside the room while banging on the wooden door, but Yoongi decided to just ignore him, after all its still scary. It is not his fault that he got paired up with this psycho, he still will live his college life.

He took out his earphone from his pocket and started to listen to some music to not hear the loud shouts and slamming on the door, it was still early and he couldnt take an argument at this time or at any time to be honest.
He truly wasnt a morning person.