𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Even though the short male was listening to the loud music he couldnt not hear the loud thud against his wall and so he plugged out the earphones and unlocked the door, looking out for the weird guy that was penetrating his door like a maniac just some seconds ago.

Saying he was scared would have been a lie, the feeling he got from the previous events was more like intimidating, but he wouldnt show that, after all hes a grown ass man

After Yoongi couldnt see him on his right he looked over to his left and suddenly saw the guy, but he was laying on the ground and his eyes were closed.

His expression changed to a shock one, since there was a bit of blood on his ear. The shorter male rans towards him and tries his best to pull him into a sitting position, afterall this Hoseok guy was apparently working out and this muscle mass is heavy.

As he manages it to make him sit with his back at the wall, he carefully turned the head, letting him fave away from him, so he could now see the ear that was covered im blood and a little bit dripping.

Even though this guy was a total asshole towards him, he couldnt bear to see anyone physically hurt like this and apparently he was unconcious.

Yoongi got closer and tried to listen to his breath, releasing a relieved sigh as he could hear him breathing. He didnt know what to do so he searches for a washcloth and wets it.

He sits down next to him again and carefully searches for the origin of the blood, finding it a few centimeters above his ear. Yoongi tugged some hair out of the way and started cleaning the wound carefully.
It wasnt very deep or big and the blood already stopped dripping, but it still made him loose his conciousness.

Yoongi thinks about what to do, but just then the body next to him moves.
He looks at him only to see the guy staring at the opposit wall.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi tries quietly and almost immediatly the head of the taller male turns around to look at him, he stays quiet, before he smiles a little; "thats me".

Now the shorter male was more than confused. Ehy isnt he shouting at him again or why isnt pushing him away, telling him to leave as quickly as he can or why is he smiling? Maybe he just had a bad time when Yoongi arrived? Or is he maybe a horrible kind of person in the morning?

Whatever the reason is, it doesnt matter now, this guy was unconcious for solid two minutes.

"Okay, ahm, I do not know what happened but I was in my room unpacking and all until I heard a loud noise and as I wanted to check what happened Insaw you here. You hit your head and were bleeding a little" Yoongi explained to him.

"Oh, now my headache makes sense" he murmured more to himself than talking to me and a little smile crept up Hoseoks face.

This was truly confusing, how could somebody have such a mood change from extremely mad to a actual nice guy? Did the hit his head that hard?
But to be honest, you couldnt really call it 'nice', he was friendlier that before but that wasnt really hard to be, afterall Yoongis new room mate looked like he was about to throw hands at the shorter male.

But Yoongi decided to not bring it up now, he doesnt want to trigger any mood swings again.

"I think You should drink something and lay down for a while, dont know how hard you hit your head, but you were off for quite some time, do you want me to get a doctor or a paramedic?" The shorter male said a little stressed out.
He arrived and hour ago and if this would be his normal daily life from now on he would die from a heart attack.

"Oh, no thanks" Hoseok smiled and pushed his body in a standing position what Yoongi did too right after.
"Just forgot my meds and got dizzy because of it, happens from time to time. Im alright, thanks for your help though." He smiled and walked away into his room, leaving a lost Yoongi behind.

He shook his head and went back into - now - his room, he still had a lot to do with unpacking.
He put his clothing in the drawer and hang up pictures from his friends and family.
After that he took his toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and basically everything that was left and put it in the bathroom, making sure to seperate the things from Hoseoks, he doesnt want to mix up anything and make him mad again.

This morning truly left a mark in Yoongis mind, but he really couldnt figure out his first impression of Hoseok.
He was so confusing.

He couldnt decide wether the taller male is a complete asshole or if hes actually a nice dude, but just had a really bad day, but what if he is this moody all the time?
How should Yoongi be able to live with this kind of a room mate?