Chapter × 1

No one's pov

You open your eyes when you hear your alarm ringing and a beam of sunlight falls on your face. You turn off the alarm and rise from your bed and leave to the bathroom to freshen up.

It's Monday and you have your classes, you don't really like going to uni because most of your classmates don't really like you and keeps bullying you and the reason is you are the nerd, studious student in your class. You always come first in the exams and the other students are jealous of you.

But even though some of the students are jealous and keeps bullying you there is one person who really cares about you and that is your best friend Daehyun. She is the only friend you have in your university and she is like a sister to you even though you both are the same age.

You freshen up and get ready for your classes. You run downstairs to meet your mom and brother.

"Mom! Good morning!"

"Ahh Y/nie you are up! Good morning dear, come here and have your breakfast. I have made your favourite pancakes"

"Okay mom, but where is Kookie Oppa?"

"Ahh I forgot to tell you, he left earlier today, he said he has some important meeting today and he also asked you to be safe while leaving to your uni "

"Hmm...okay mom, bye then" you kiss your mom on the cheek and leave the house.

" Hey! Eat breakfast fully and go!!" your mom shouts at you

"I'm not hungry!!" You shout back before closing the door.

You walk towards your uni and yes, you don't live in the dorm because you wanted to stay close to your family and bought a house for rent near your uni.

You reach the big building and enter the hallway and you spot your best friend, Daehyun walking towards you

" Hey!! Y/n-ahh do you know yesterday after our classes were over Jackson and Lisa were send to the principal for bullying one of the professor's student!! Hahaha!!!" Daehyun says to you and laughs really hard

"Oh my god!! And what happened?" You ask her with concern

"And what? they are suspended now!! Anyways I'm happy we can be free for a few days without those shitheads" Daehyun says happiness oozing from her tone

"Hmm..yea but suspension is a bit too much don't you think?" You say

"WHAT??!! Are you serious right now??!! They bullied us Y/N!! And now when they are suspended you are concerned about them?!!!!

"No. I'm not concerned about them it's just that it will be really hard for them to cope up with the syllabus, they might even fail the classes"

"Oh my god!! Why are you like this??!! Let's just got to our class"

And you both leave for your respective classes.
The day goes, as usual, you concentrate on the subjects which are taught and answer all the questions which are asked.
_______________________________________

Your classes are over and now you are walking towards your house.

When you reach your house you see your brother sitting on the couch in the living room, he looks stressed out and is holding his head in his hands
You walk towards him and sit next to him.

"Jungkookie Oppa? are you okay? You seem a little stressed, what happened?" You ask your brother

"ahh Y/n-ahh you are here! It's something from work"

"oh...you can talk to me if something is bothering you"

"It's just that my boss is really an arrogant asshead, he always finds something negative in my work, I just hate that guy"

"It's okay Oppa...he will acknowledge you one day I'm sure!"

Jungkook smiles at his sister, she is the one who always brings brightness on his face. She is his happy pill.

"Okay!! I have to leave now I have to work at the restaurant today, lemme just go and freshen up" you say

"Okay y/nie and mom won't be home till 11 pm and I won't be home as well, so have the keys with you"

"Alright"
_______________________________________
So, here I tried to explain a bit about Y/N's family and other stuff. Soon our Taehyung will be entering the story!!
So, wait and read ^°^

~resh•