Chapter × 4

It's the day which Daehyun had been constantly pestering you about, her boyfriend's birthday.
The day went by as usual you attended your classes and came back home. The party was at 7 pm so you took your time in freshening up and selecting your clothes. Daehyun said that she will be picking you up at your house at 6:30 pm exact. But she came to your house at 6 pm.

DING DONG!

You run downstairs and open the door to see your best friend. Your mouth hung open. You both get inside

"WOW, YOU LOOK AMAZING!" You say

"Sexy to be exact," she announces

"Whatever"

"Why aren't you ready yet? I told you to be ready before 6:30"

"I'm ready! And you are early it's only 6 pm"

"What do you mean by you are ready?! You are wearing that to the party??!! NO WAY!! Daehyun says with disbelief on her face

"What is wrong with this outfit? It's cute and comfortable"

[ This is the outfit that you are wearing ]

"NO WAY YOU ARE WEARING THAT THING!! Come on I'll choose an outfit for you"

"No need. I'm comfortable in this, let's just go"

Daehyun sighs "you never listen to me about outfit choices anyways" she rolls her eyes and you both go to her car and you both leave your house to Namjoon's house where the party is held.
_______________________________________

You both reach his house after almost 20 minutes. You open the door and get outside and your eyes go double the size.

"This is not a house it's a mansion!!" You let out

"Hahaha! I never told you that he is rich?"

"You have. But I never thought he will be this rich"

Daehyun laughs "let's go inside"

You both go inside and a mixture of the smell of alcohol and sweat hits you and you already feel like puking.

There are a lot of people dancing and singing, eating each other face, grinding on each other, you somehow spot a free space and move to the kitchen with Daehyun.

"Where is Namjoon? Oh, there he is" she says as she spots her boyfriend, he is talking with a few men probably his friends.
You both go to him and while Daehyun is talking and Namjoon is introducing her and you to his friends you spot a familiar face from his friends.
Then you remember that's he's the guy you spilt the wine on that day. You notice that he was staring at you and you feel a bit uncomfortable.

"This is Taehyung my friend, also I work for him and Tae, this is Daehyun my girlfriend and this is Y/N her friend" namjoon introduces us

You lower your head because you feel odd with him staring at you.

"Excuse me, I need to use the restroom," you say to escape the situation and leave them

You go to the direction of the restroom which was told by Namjoon.
You enter the restroom and wash your face and relax your burning cheeks when suddenly you hear the door of the restroom open you turn towards the door and you again feel your cheeks heating.

Y/N's POV

"Hey! Aren't you the one who spilt the food on me that day" Taehyung asks smirking

"I- I'm sorry that happened, it was an accident," I say a bit nervous

"I don't like clumsy people but you look hot so I guess I'll leave you"

My cheeks burn because of the comment and I try to hide my face subtly using my oversized sweater hands.

Taehyung came closer to me and tried to go back with each step he takes until I hit the wall behind.

"I never knew you were my friend's girlfriend's friend"

His face was just a few millimetres away and I thought that he was going to kiss me but he suddenly backed away.

"Yea, also don't be so awkward," he rolls his eyes and left me alone

WTH just happened??!

I stayed there a few minutes more and then I came outside just to see Taehyung making out with a pretty girl. I feel a bit jealous I don't know why...I don't even know that guy properly and he is rude to me thinking that I left the house and sat near the swimming pool

"Hey! What is a pretty girl like you doing here?" Someone says and I turn towards the direction and saw a guy walking towards me

"Uhm...I was just looking around"

"Well, I'm Mark, what's your name?"

"I'm Y/N," I said and smiled at him

"Want a drink?"

"Hm..no thanks, I don't drink"

"Okay, then what about cold drinks?"

"Okay," I said and smiled again

"Let me get you that," he said and left 

A few minutes later Mark came back with my drink and I took it. We both talked about a few things and afterwards, he gave me his number and then left.

He seems like a good guy...