Chapter × 3

No one's POV

You take your things and with teary eyes leave the restaurant.
You walk towards your house. It's almost 9 pm and after a few minutes of walking, you reach your house. You see the house is dark and suddenly remember that your mom and your brother will be home late. And so you open the door using the key and get inside the house and head straight to your room.
After freshening up you head to your bed and think about getting a new job.

TING!

You check your phone and saw that Daehyun has messaged you something.

Daehyun

Hey babe!! What are you doing?

Y/N

Nothing, just lying on the bed, why are you messaging me this late?

Daehyun

Yea, you know my boyfriend right? Namjoon?
His birthday is in two days and you know what? He is holding a party! You should come with me Y/Nie!!!

Y/N

But you know that I don't like parties.
And we have a test this week I have to prepare for it.

Daehyun

Can't you even sacrifice your test for your best friend? And it's just for a few hours :'(

Y/N

Alright. I'll try

Daehyun

No trying. YOU ARE COMING WITH ME.

You know you have to go because she is really stubborn. And so you ignore her message this time and head to bed.

The next day goes as usual, during the lunch break you and Daehyun head to the cafeteria and look for an empty bench to sit and eat your food.
Daehyun talks about her boyfriend, Namjoon and discusses what to buy him for his birthday.
Daehyun and Namjoon are in a relationship for almost a year. He is her neighbour and that's how they know each other.
You know about there relationship and have also met Namjoon once because she insisted you to join their first-ever date and you were third wheeling them the whole day. You still cringe remembering the day.

" So, what do you think if I buy him a cockring?" She asks you with a small smirk playing on her lips

" WHAT?!! What the freaking fish fry is a cock ring?"

"Uh- well obviously" she rolls her eyes "nevermind I said that"

"Huh? But what is that?" You ask without knowing what she meant

"It's nothing, let's not spoil that innocent brain of yours"

"...."

_______________________________________

The classes ended and you head to your house, you reach your house and open the door to see your mom doing something in the kitchen.

"Mommy! I'm home! What are you doing?"

"Ahh Y/nie you are back! I'm just cleaning the kitchen" she says

Your mom looks a bit dull and you notice that

"Mom? Are you okay? What happened you look a bit dull"

"Ah it's nothing, I'm just tired I guess"

"Like I'm gonna believe that"

Your mom lets out a deep sigh " it's just that the owner of this house has increased the rent and also we have to pay the rent of the previous month and this month together if we don't pay it then we might have to leave this house"

You feel a bit pressured hearing those things, you recently lost your job and now the rent has increased and your mom doesn't know that you lost your job.

"Mom?"

"Yes"

"Actually mom, I-I lost my job"

"What? But how?" Your mom stays calm

"I was clumsy and spilt some wine on my customer and they fired me"

Your mom sighs again "It's okay, anyways I'm working and kookie is also working so we can manage"

You just nod your head unsure about that.

I will have to find a new job.

You are going to graduate soon and you have to support your family so you have to find a new job which pays well.

You go to your room freshen up and change your clothes then you go out to your garden to relax a bit.

You sit down on the green grass and enjoy the company of the flowers and the fresh air.

"Hey! Y/N-ah what are you doing?" You hear someone calling you and turn your head to that direction

"Ahh Hobi Oppa! I was just relaxing a bit, uni has stressed me out a lot" Hoseok is your neighbour, your house and his house are almost connected so he can see you from his garden.

"Ahh...but I guess it's not just about your university? Is there something else? You seem a little bit too much stressed for it to be about your uni"

"Actually I lost my job and now the owner has increased the rent, I don't know what to do, kookie oppa's and mom's salary won't be enough"

"Oh...." He pauses a little bit
"Maybe I can help you find a job?"

You suddenly get up from the grass bed and run to him "REALLY??!! You can??!!!

"Hmm...Yes, I'll try... I know a few people who might have a vacancy but I'm not much sure about it, but I'll try my best"

"Thank you so much" you thank him and he smiles at you

After talking for a few minutes with Hoseok you see your brother coming towards your house in his motorbike.

"Kookie Oppa you are back!"

He stops the bike and gets down, he removes his helmet and smiles at you and you smile back but you can see that his smile is not genuine

You turn towards Hoseok

"Okay, Hobi Oppa I'll talk to you later" you wave at him.

"Bye" he waves back.

You enter the house with jungkook following you and he heads upstairs, and you follow him to his room

Jungkook sits at the edge of his bed and he looks stressed

" what's wrong Oppa? Is everything okay?" You ask him

"I want to resign my job, Y/N... I can't do it anymore, I can't take this anymore"

"That man our fucking CEO, he insulted me in front of my colleagues today and I did nothing wrong but still he insulted me in front of everyone"

I don't have a job and now he is struggling with his job

"Everything will be alright, believe me, Oppa you are a strong man I know you can handle this" you smile brightly at him and he feels his burden lighten from his shoulders

And you tell him about what mom said and about your job and tell him that you are trying to find a new job.

I can't see them struggle like this, I have to find a job which pays well so that even if my brother resigns I can handle the expenses.
_______________________________________

Heyoo~ so it was a boring chapter nothing much spicy, its the struggles of Y/N and her family. Jungkook got insulted by Taehyung :'(
Next chapter, we will make Y/N meet Taehyung again ;)

~resh•