Chapter × 2

You work as a waitress at a big restaurant near your house.

Today the workload is too much and you have to take the orders as well as serve the foods as many of your co-workers are on leave.

Suddenly when you turn towards the door you see a bunch of men in suits walking towards the VIP room in the restaurant and you hear one of your co-worker saying that those men are the richest Eligible bachelors of South Korea.

After a few minutes of their arrival, one of your co-workers stands in front of you

" Hey Y/Nie!! Can you do me a favour please?" She says

" yes, what is it?" You ask her

" actually Y/Nie today many of our workers are on break and as you saw those men are here today for some meeting and they have reserved the VIP area so can you please go and ask them what they need and serve them the food?"

" But can't you do it? I'm taking the orders of these people here"

" ahh Y/Nie I'm actually leaving right now, I have some important things to do in my house and the others are busy too"

"Hmm...I guess I have no choice"

" And yes, be proper and respectful to them, they are the richest people of South Korea," she says before leaving.
_____________________________________

You are a bit nervous to go to the VIP hall and take the orders. But you build up the courage and go into the hall.
The room was huge, it was lit up with different colours of LED bulbs making it really beautiful, on the ceiling in the middle of the huge room there was a big crystal chandelier hanging. The room was a bit dark except the light source coming from the chandelier and the LED bulbs.

Even after working for 2 years in this restaurant as a waitress, you have never seen this part of the restaurant.

You see almost 6 to 7 men sitting surrounding a big table and you walk towards them to take their orders.

You see a man sitting at the corner in a black tuxedo, he is really attractive
He has black hair with bangs which are parted a little bit from the side. He was laughing and talking with others. The thing which made you notice him was his box smile.

You stood next to him.

"Excuse me, sir, what would you like to order?" You ask them

The box smile guy and the others turn towards you and stare at you, you feel a bit uncomfortable with them boring holes into your soul with their deep glares.

Why are they staring at me like THAT? Did I say something wrong? Oh god! What do I do now?

"Get me a braised leeks with mozzarella with fried eggs," the guys with the box smile announces and the others order their foods too.

You take the food items which are kept on a tray to the VIP hall and when you are about to serve the wine you see a cockroach run towards you and you accidentally spill some of the wine on the guy's tuxedo.

Y/N's POV

Oh shit! What just happened??!! Everything is ruined!

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!!" he started shouting at me anger lacing his tone

"I-I'm sorry sir I-"

" JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! YOU FUCKING RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!"

The others in the room started calming the guy. And due to the chaos, my other co-workers came and started cleaning up the mess I made due to my clumsiness.

I stood there saying nothing and my head hung low. Some tears started running down my cheeks but I tried to stay silent. And when I tried to look at the guy, he was angrily glaring at me.

And then they all left the restaurant without eating anything but they paid the bills.

"Y/N!!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT??!!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CLUMSY??!! DO YOU EVER DO SOMETHING PROPERLY??!!! DO YOU KNOW YOU RUINED OUR RESTAURANTS NAME?!!!! " the owner of the restaurant shouted in anger

"I-I'm really sorr- " you try to say still trying to hold your tears

" DON'T FUCKING SAY ANYTHING AND YOU ARE FIRED!!! WE DONT WANT SOMEONE AS CLUMSY AS YOU!! YOU ARE NOT EVEN SINCERE IN YOUR JOB"

"N-no! Please don't fire me, I have to support my family...please" you cry

"I don't care"

_______________________________________
So, the first meeting wasn't so good, I guess?
Taehyung hates clumsy people and you are really clumsy but will you be able to make him love you? Let's see~

~resh•