Surgery

They roll the patient on her back and opened her gown half way and restrained her. Dr.Brown examines her back and decides where to start surgery at. He decides to start close to her neck. In doubt Nurse Priscillia asked why did he start so close . He replied don't worry i know what i'm doing. As he starts to slice her back open blood shoots out ! Nurse Priscillia starts screaming . Dr.Brown tells her to stfu and go get a plastic neck tube an hurry. While waiting Dr.Brown looks down and see's that blood has gotten all over his jay's. Heshakes his head and mumbles damn thats the 2nd pair this week i gotta learn how to stop wearing jay's to work. Nurse priscllia returns and she enjects the pipe into the place where the blood came from. They calm down and start the 2pints of blood. Dr.Brown stopped the bleeding and fixed the problem in her damaged nerves. Dr.Brown noticed that her tissue in the spot of surgery was soft and could be puntured easily so he puts a metal plate in her back. By this time she was being stitched up she started scrambling so they had to subdue her more long enough for Dr.Brown to finish stitching her up. After 30 more intense minutes he was finally done.