Late Night Actions

Chris went to make his self at home in the guess room. She came up to help him. Chris askd her to pass him the pillow over there on the floor she pic it up and smacked him with it. So he grabbed her and picked her up. She laughed screamed. Chris put her down and she walked away But suddenly she hopped on chris back. He had a reflex and slammed her into a wall then she slide down and he turned around to fast and stepped on her ankle. She started to cry and throw stuff at chris. He doged everything she threw almost everything but the ink pen. It had puntured his right arm. Chris pulled it out and threw it down and approached Tra'lysia. He crouched down and asked her was she crazy. She spit in his face. He grabbed her and held her in the air. She was scared asf . She asked chris not to hurt her . He didn't he put her down and grabbed his jacket and walked towards the door. She crawled down stairs and threw a pair of keys at him. He turned around and asked her did she not lesrn enough about throwing shit at him? She beged him not to leave. She started crying and calling his name. He took off his jacket and walked over to her and piced her up and said girl i love your crazy ass bruhh. She said if you do then show me. He gave her a tongue kiss and carried her upstairs to his room. He said im finna show you what a real nigga can do.