Chapter 13~

(2 Months Later~)

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear Ricky! Happy birthday to you!" My parents sang, coming into my room while I was sleeping. Today was finally my 18th birthday, and I'm so happy. I sat up in bed and asked "What is this?" Seeing that my my mom was holding a cake that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKY! on it.

Lily scoffed and said "It's called cake, smart one. You know, eggs, water, flour, that sorta thing," I rolled my eyes an led my mom said "Happy birthday, sweetheart." She kissed the top of my head and I said "Thanks mom." After we ate, my dad handed me some money and said "Here, go have some fun with your friends, but stay out of trouble young man." I smiled and said "Thanks dad. See you guys later! I love you!" "Love you too!" I pulled my phone out and called Chris. After three rings, he picked up.

"Hey there, birthday boy."

I smiled and said "Hey babe, my dad handed me some money and I'm going out, is it cool if I come over?"

He said "Of course! My dad left for work a few minutes ago, so it's cool. Plus you practically live at my house, so he wouldn't care."

I smiled and said "Awesome, I'm gonna call Ange. I'll be over soon."

"Okay, hurry birthday boy, I got some presents for you. I love you."

"I love you too." And I hung up. I smiled and dialed Ange's number.

~~~~~~

"See ya later, Ricky. Be good." I rolled my eyes and said "Yes mom. See ya." and he left. I walked up to the front door, and knocked. A second later the door opened, revealing a shirtless Chris, wearing Slipknot pajama bottoms. I chuckled and said "Nice PJ's."

He smirked and said "Only for you, babe." Before winking at me. I blushed and he laughed. "C'mon in." I followed him inside, and he closed the door behind us. We headed into his bedroom and he closed the door behind us. I sat down on his bed and asked "Sooo where are these "presents" you have for me?" He smiled and grabbed something from his closet. He handed me a big cardboard box that had TO RICKY FROM CHRIS written on it, in Sharpie.

"Open it" he said, smiling. I opened the box open and my jaw dropped. There inside was a Slipknot jacket, Edward Scissorhands, A Monster, and a pack of Hershey Kisses.

"Awww baby, that's so sweet. Thank you." I pulled out all the stuff and smiled. That's when I noticed there was something else in there. I looked down and saw it was a dog tag. I pulled it out and saw it was a Slipknot dog tag. I smiled and Chris said "That dog tag, is my prized possession. I've had that thing so long, I've barely taken it off. It means a lot to me, and I want you to have it, Ricky."

My jaw dropped and I stared at the tag. It had the logos signature S on it, and it was hanging on a silver chain.

"Chris, I can't take this, it's yours." He smiled and said "I want you to have it...Ricky, you mean everything to me, and I don't ever want to lose you....I'll make a promise to you, right now. If I ever hurt you, break your trust, or whatever, I want you to give that back to me. That will be my promise to you, that I'll always be faithful to you....I love you."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I smiled. I pulled my beanie off and pulled the tag over my head, until it was resting against my collarbone. I looked into his eyes and saw he was serious. I smiled and said "I love you too."

He leaned in and gently pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back instantly, feeling a spark of electricity coursing through my veins. Chris has given me so much love since day one. The moment I laid eyes on him, I had this feeling....I felt like things were gonna change because of him, and they have. He's my first love, and I don't want to be with anyone else. He's my everything, and I'm his. Him and my friends are the best things that have ever happened to me and without them, I'm nothing. Just another quiet goth kid, who wants to kill himself...I wanna give him everything.

I pulled away and rested my forehead on his. He sighed and said "I love you."

"I love you too....Chris?"

"Yeah?"

I bit my lip and said "I'm ready.."

He drew his eyebrows together in confusion and asked "What do you mean?"

I kissed him again and said "I'm ready.." Before lying down on the bed, on my back. That's when he realized what I meant. His eyes went wide and I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Ricky....A-Are you sure? I mean...I don't wanna rush you into anything, of you're not ready.."

"No baby, it's okay...I want to."

He hesitated at first, but nodded. "Okay baby."

I pulled my jacket and my shoes off, before he crawled on top of me, straddling my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down, until our lips met. I loved how he was always gentle when he kissed me. Other guys would probably be rough and try to suck my face off, but Chris was always gentle and loving...And I love that about him.

He pulled his lips away from mine, enough to help me pull my shirt up over my head, before he tossed it on the floor. He started kissing my neck while he pulled down his pajama bottoms, leaving him only in his boxers. I pulled his head back up and reconnected our lips, while I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I started pulling them down, and he helped. I raise my hips up so he could pull them the rest of the way down. When we were both completely naked, I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he put his hands on my hips.

His eyes met mine and I saw they were masked with worry. "Ricky, are you sure you wanna do this? I don't wanna hurt you...We can wait if you want to." I leaned up and rested my forehead against his. I kissed him and said "I'm sure...I wanna be your everything." His golden brown red bored into my baby blues and he said "You already are."