Stop Staring at Me [fluff]

Third P.O.V

The fire crackled softly in the corner of their small living room; warming up the cold cottage and bringing a light orange glow to the room.

The Doctor sits on the sofa, his legs curled up into his chest, as he scribbles down today's findings into his thick leather notebook- seemingly lost in his own world.

His partner, the Theatre Mask, sits on the other side of the sofa; also lost in his head, but in a different sense. He's been watching his partner intently- loving every second of being there with him.

A while passes, the masked doctor curled up writing and the actor gazing at him lovingly.
"You're staring at me again,"
An echoey voice pulls the Actor from his imagination.

"Oh! Sorry, my love, I wasn't paying attention,"
Sock apologises, laughing.
"You gaze at me when you're not paying attention?"
Doc asks, shutting his journal and facing him.

"How could I not? You're an exquisite man, you know,"
Sock flirts.

Doc sighs, thankful that the beaked mask covers the light tint on his cheeks.

"If you say so, mon petit chou,"
Sock chuckles warmly at the nickname.

After a moment of comfortable silence, Sock dratically falls to Doc's lap.
"Alas! I need more attention, my dear doctor! Else I might die!"

Doc hums in response, running his hands through the host's hair and looking down at the mask.

Sock makes grabby motions with his hands at the Plague Doctor esque man; Doc laughs at him and lifts up his beaked mask, kissing the porcelain's cheek.
A purple hue tints Sock's cheek, and he grins up dreamily at his lover.

"You are needy aren't you, dearest?" Doc states in his usual manner.
"I sure am, but you love it," Sock teases.
"I do indeed,"