Chapter 13- Stressing on Competition Day

It was the day of the competition. Another week flew by in, what felt like, two minutes. Everyone was nervous. How would they be able to pull it off? The girls who had two dances were freaking out. They needed to do a quick change.

 Once everyone was in the Green Room, Abby pulled in, yet again, another rack of costumes. Last week, the costumes were gorgeous. It captured the dance great. Since this week was princesses, everyone knew the costumes would be great.

 "Maddie, Nia, and Tyler. Your costumes. I must say, Gianna treated you well." Abby gave Nia her costume. It was a pink half top with really puffy sleeves, which made it look kind of ugly. She also had a long skirt that was also pink and sparkly. Tyler had a suit with moveable pants. They were sweatpants that were dressy. Maddie had a blue alf top with sparkles. One sleeve was long and the other short. She also had a blue mini skirt.

 "Chloe and Zack, here are your costumes. They are nice." Chloe had a costume exactly like Jasmine. It was a blue sports bra with sleeves that rested below her shoulders. She also had the blue harem pants that were kind of puffy. Zack had a white long-sleeved shirt and pants with a gold belt in the middle. He didn't have the hat.

 "Travis and Paige, um, I think they are pretty. It depends if you pull it off." Travis' costume was a white shirt with a jean jacket without the sleeves. He also had moveable tan pants. Paige had a pink leotard with long sleeved. The leotard had light pink stripes and the sleeves had dark pink. She also had a skirt that went to her knees in the same color as the leotard.

 "Brooke and Bostyn. Oh, I love these costumes! I love kimonos, but I can never pull it off." They were black kimonos with sparkles all over it. They had a green belt in the middle. There were fishnet tights that went with it and they were very pretty.

 "Kendall. Your costume. Honey, you are going to look absolutely gorgeous. I love it." Abby pulled out a green sporrts bra that tied in the back and had diamonds all on it. It also had something in the front that had diamonds and connected the green skirt with the sports bra. The skirt was longer in the back than it was in the front and it looked absolutely stunning. "Oh, I am so jealous," Abby told Kendall. "I'm so jealous, I wish I were you."

 "Mackenzie and Autumn. I must say I love Kenz's costume. Autumn, your Rapunzel costume is better than Paige's, to be honest." Autumn's costume was a pink sports bra with diamonds and had a circle made out of diamonds in the middle. She had a skirt that looked exactly like her sports bra. Mackenzie's outfit matched Autumn's, except she had it in green.

 "Jojo. How are you today? Whatever you are feeling, you are gonna be overjoyed when you see this costume." It was a blue leotard that was strapless. She also had a long skirt that went to just above her ankles that was also blue. She had a white belt that tied to the side and long blue gloves. It was actually very very pretty.

 "Sophia, Sophia, Sophia. Try not to cry. It is gorgeous." The costume was a purple sports bra that resembled Chloe's, but had a green circle in the center. She also had a green skirt that went to her news and had strips of it torn off. She also had green shorts under that matched the color of her skirt.

 "Asia, Miss Pocahontas, my beautiful girl. I haven't seen your costume yet, so I am pretty excited." It was a sleeveless tan dress with a brown belt in the middle. A blue necklace connected the dress to it so she didn't have to tug it up througout dancing. And the best part about the dress was that it was natural, no diamonds, or shimmers, or anything sparkly.

 "And Mia and Lucas. Can I just say that I love you two as duet partners? Anyways, the costumes." Mia's costumke was a pink leotard with sleevs that rested below the shoulder. She had a pink skirt over it that went past her knees. Lucas' costume was a black shirt and pants with a tan vest over the black shirt.

 "And the group costumes are the same as Dance Moms'. Go get changed."

 After two crucial hours of getting hair and makeup ready, the first three dances were ready. Maddie, Nia, and Tyler sat backstage, sweating. Maddie's hair was in a perfect bun with a blue headband. Nia had two high pigtails.

 "First up, we have a trio of Maddie, Nia, and Tyler. This is A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes!" Clapping. Maddie and Nia walked onstage, towards the bench. Nia did her own little combo then did an aerial over to Maddie. She started tearing off the pink robe Maddie had on over the costume before skipping off.

 Maddie started to fake cry and Tyler walked over. He took off the robe and they danced in perfect sync. Nia strolled back on stage before taking lead and trying to impress Tyler. Then, they danced together, but in the end, it was Maddie who had Tyler's heart.

 At the end of the dance, everyone gave them a standing ovation. "Richy, what do you say?" Kevin asked.

 "Oh, my, goodness. That was great. But, I have to critique Miss Nia and Miss Maddie. Maddie, the turn combonation at the end that you and Tyler did. It was clear you were off beat, but you did amazing otherwise. Nia, your feet on about half the dance. It was pointed. About a fourth of the dance made me say to Miss Rachelle, 'Do you see Nia's feet? Gorgeous!'"

 "I have to agree with my colleague. Except for Maddie's turn. I thought that Tyler was going a bit slow, but he nailed them. Am I right?" Rachelle turned around and everyone cheered. "I want to see the three of you do another duet."

 "Thanks, guys. Exit the stage." The three walked off stage and inrto the wings. That's where Nia broke down.

--

hey guys! i am updating again later. anyways, why is nia crying? :o find out soon!