Indigo and Mimag.

Region: Holon

Ship name: ChoAmai

Section of sisters: TorrenHolon/LegendaryGuardian

Sisters: Timeshift, Tritech, MythicGuardian

Condition: Dating?

Opinion: Send it.

I'm so dead.

Here's the people we're dealing with:

Indigo.

Mimag.

Lemme explain before y'all jump on me. This is a ship that you can't find on the internet. That being said, there's no picture. But Blake sees it, Yellow screams ship almost every time she sees it, I'm always carrying its notebook around, X practically pushes them together, and Eiryn finds just about every way to put them together.

Here's some of the places that this couple has appeared and the word ship appears:

Blake's "Hidden Secrets", Teams, Gears, and Interesting Love chapter.

Yellow's "Broken and Lost", starting in almost the first chapter.

Eiryn's "My True Fight", starting in some Holon chapter.

Eiryn's soon-to-be book for this ship in her Pokedex Holder's Road to Nextgen.

If there's a ship that's weirder, then you're being lied to. 

If you guys remember me saying that I know something weirder than whatever you threw, this is it. 

A Delta Pokemon and a Hybrid. 

This is the only one that'll work. I've seen some weird one's that are like this, but they are horrible. I want to know who's bright idea it was to do some of those ships.

But trust me. This one is more cannon than ever. 

So.... if there's questions, just ask. I won't mind. No matter what you say, it'll be in the series. 

Indigo and Mimag, welcome aboard.

Shippers, ready when you are.

(EMERALD!)

So cute.