MAJOR!

Hey Shippers!

I have several very important messages.

I hope you checked the bio for your spot. If you are concerned about why you are in a certain section, just ask. I'll tell you.

Message one: Discord.

I know that people have been using it for faster communication. And I respect that. But I've already seen one member ask if they've been kicked from the crew because they were not in the discord. Let me say this once.
Just because you either don't have discord or you're not in the discord doesn't mean you're not in the crew. Discord is just an extension of the crew. It is not the main place. That is because it started here. You guys can try to get the whole crew on discord, but you can't change the true meeting place.

Message two: Position of squad.

I have been waiting to say this. We used to be a small group that was small and ready for anything. but because we've grown so much, Etta (My boss) has moved us as our own team. 
This has goods and bads within this change.
Goods: We are a lot more independent. We aren't needed the other groups as much.
Bads: This means everything when it comes to if something bad happens. If I have to shut the team down, that means everyone get kicked out momentarily and can't do anything until the group turns back on. And I don't just mean the team. This means the ENTIRE squad. This will also mean that the ways of getting marked off will start getting deep. You will be given choices and deadlines for basically anything. That way I can get you marked off faster.
There are ways around the bads. The biggest way, and I'll use Lucario as an example, you can join other groups. That way you aren't separated from the whole squad. Cause if you are only in this group before the change, you're not going to like it when I have to shut this team down for a time.

Message three: Quitting.

Don't say anything. I respect the decision of quitting. But you better be ready for the one thing that doesn't happen for getting in, the interview. I've already told Etta that she or any other squadron cannot take a "I quit" from any member. If they cannot come talk to me, PMs or somewhere I can see it, they can't leave. I will decide if they can or not. So like Red was trying to leave, I would not let him leave until he comes to me and physically talk to me. And there should only be one reason why someone would have trouble talking to me. And that's because they're either shy or have some kind of talking problem. Then you don't have to, but I still need that interview. So don't go tell someone like Etta that you quit. Cause then you will be pointed to me. And if there's a shipper that is told that someone is leaving or they see an announcement before me, please tell them that they have to come talk to me.

Side Message: Shadows

I've had several people ask, "Can I work in the shadows?" No. That's worse than quitting. You're asking to quit the whole squad if you work in the shadows. That's not my rule. You can't work in the shadows and expect me to listen. I have the bio set up for a reason. But if you work in the shadows, you move to a section where no one is going to look. The squad doesn't work with shadows. But if you go away cause, like you have something outside of Wattpad that takes priority first, I'm not going to be mad. Just let me know in either an announcement or contact me and you're good to go. I'll put a star by your username and that'll tell me not to message you right away. Thank you.

Message four: Cooperation

If you are asking why this is here, there is a reason. I'll explain. Everyone isn't on 24/7. I get that. But whenever you are on, can you just glance at my message board for important messages? You don't have to say anything, I prefer just an "ok", but at least look. It makes me feel like you guys are busy elsewhere and not remembering that you're part of this crew. I made the bio how it is. If you want to contact me and tell me that you want to be put in a certain place of the bio, you can go ahead. but I have it set up depending on how I feel your involvement of the crew will be. And all of the symbols beside usernames have their purposes. So remember to look at my message board every once and a while. If you don't want to or can't, I'm sure that people that are on discord can help you out or another squadron can supply you with the needed info.

Side Message: Help 

I have already had this problem. This says a lot. I don't know when you're busy. I really don't. All I know is that you are not responding. I don't know why you aren't. So all I say is, like above, glance at my message board or send a message through discord to someone you know will respond and ask if there's been an update. I know that Wattpad screwed up a little and changed everyone's passwords, so you probably haven't gotten in or haven't tried. That's ok. But I need to know what your status is. Another thing; if you could help out by sending messages to the crew through discord, like tell them what I posted, that is already helping enough. You can stay quiet here, but if you tell the crew that has discord what I posted, that makes my day and helps spread the message.

Message five: Rules

I have seen people do this a lot without doing it and it is hilarious watching the rest of the squad struggle to not kill me or hold me back. There's two sets of rules, the crew's and the squad's. There's a lot of them that make sense, like no bullying or no cursing. Those are more of Wattpad's rules, but we have to remember them. I know that a lot of you use discord, but guess what? I might not see your messages over there, but when someone comes to me here about it, guess who just alerted the squad? They're not tattletales, they're helpers that deserve a lot. So just because I don't have discord doesn't mean the rules don't apply. Sorry if you thought that.

Side Message: Helpers

It's easy to become a helper. If you see someone breaking a rule of one of the many places, just tell me and your a helper. I'll probably give you great thanks. But if you give false information, then... no helper title. You can ask me if something someone did breaks a rule. But if it didn't happen, don't use it. 

Thank you for reading this announcement. I know a lot of you have questions, so go ahead and ask so that I can answer. I have a ton of things to do.

Smeraldi! You can still join! Just ask!

Have a great day! Bye!