Story 1: "Wait, its not Hawaii?"

Note: May contain offensive humour or no humour at all :/

    Things are always crazy at the Statehumans household. And the simplest questions, sometimes lead to bruises. Take this story for an example, as a report on disasters in the U.S, take an unexpected turn.

    Delawares' head ached from countless hours of research. Well, she actually didn't get that much done. All she actually did was wait for the websites to load, which they never did. Turns out, the wifi was DOWN. And the last thing Delaware wanted to do was look through the thousands of books in the house. But she NEEDED to find the answers, "but to what?" you ask? Well, she had to do a report on natural disasters in America. So what could she do now? She thought for a bit before giving up and rushing into the living room and yelling "I need every state with bad natural disasters in the living room NOW!"

Ame rushed into the living room asking "What's the fuss about?" To which Delaware replied, "The wifi's down and I need answers to some natural disaster-related questions." Ame looked at Delaware and said, "I got an idea!" He walked over the bookshelf and picked out a book labelled as "Natural Disasters in the U.S." Before he could say anything, Louisiana shouted "YOU HAVE A BOOK ABOUT OUR DISASTERS!?" America didn't know how to reply. "Uh..... Yea? And with that, I was thinking we could turn this into a game! It will be a game where we predict who will be the state most prone to that disaster, and see who is exactly on point with their answer!" The states looked at each other. It was time for a battle.

    Ame started off. "Who's the most earthquake-prone state?" It was a near tie between Alaska and California. "And the answer was...... ALASKA!" Alaska stood up and screamed "SCORE: ONE FOR ME!" Hawaii yanked him down, knowing that he was probably gonna fall. "Alright, place your bets for the most tornado-prone state!" The answers were pretty mixed. The majority of the states said "Oklahoma!" America looked at the book and announced that the answer was in fact, The craziest state of them all who was probably high while doing this, Florida. And I say he was probably high because, well, maybe he was normal, only because he stood up and yelled "HELL YEA!" And proceeded to dance. Yes, DANCED. Anyway, after the others got him to sit down. And guess what? Florida did the exact same thing when he was said to be the most hurricane-prone state. Oh, Florida...

    Anyway, Delaware was writing everything down. And she was pretty sure that Hawaii was the state that was most prone to volcanic eruptions. And you'll never guess what EVERY. SINGLE. STATE. Said when it was time to guess that role. "Alright y'all, I want you to guess the most volcano-prone state." And in a moment of brilliance, all Ame could hear was "HAWAII!" Everyone was CONVINCED that it was Hawaii. Everyone got ready for the youngest state to shine. "And the answer is......" Every state knew it. They had got it right. "ALASKA!"
Yes, Alaska.

"Wait, it's not Hawaii?" Asked Texas. "According to the book." Ame replied. "But Hawaii is home to the most dangerous volcano in America!" Argued Texas. Hawaii had scars from the burns she got when that volcano had erupted. They were constantly hurting, and sometimes even bleeding. Hawaii stayed silent. She didn't like talking about it. Alaska and Florida were tied. Who would prevail? Find out on the next episode of- no wait, this is a book. Well, ok, we'll tell ya in the next paragraph.

So... We're back! Let's go! It was mixed votes for the most tsunami-prone state. And it ended in a tie! "And the states are....... Oregon, Washington and California!" A few of the states clapped. Hawaii put her head on Alaska's shoulder, holding her arm as it was hurting. Alaska looked at his coat and realized that there was a spot of red where her arm was. "Hawaii, your arm is bleeding....." Hawaii looked at her arm, and then looked at her hand, both had blood on it. "And the state most prone to flooding is Florida!" Florida did his victory dance as Hawaii rushed to the bathroom.  "BEAT THAT ALASKA!" Florida yelled. Alaska did the only logical thing to him. Get up and give Florida a good ol' whip across the face. And what do you know? All of a sudden, every state was fighting. Well, all except Hawaii. She came out of the bathroom with a bandage on her arm. Hawaii saw the states fighting and yelled "E LOA 'I ANA I KA POE LOA!" (STOP FIGHTING AND SIT DOWN!) Everyone froze. " Let's get back to what we were doing." Stated Hawaii. As it went on, Cali reached up to Florida and the two were tied for first. (Cali had gained a victory for being the most wildfire-prone state) And like that, Delaware was done with the research!

Note from the author

Thank you for reading my first story! I know it wasn't really funny, but I suck at humour anyway. As I said in the description, I'm doing story requests! Here are the rules:

1. No smut
2. No Ocs
3. It can be with any U.S. States, but no ships with states that are related to each other.
4. Country humans are allowed, just not too much of them.
5. Don't completely write out the story.
6:If you see an idea you like,  comment under it.
7: Try to be original!

Any thanks again for reading! Next story coming soon!
~Matt