Shitpost 2: Oh god.

"Hawaii, get up!" Alaska yelled, he and a few other states had been at the door to her "Secret" (Only a few states knew about it... from what she knew) hideout. "For the last time, NO!" Today was the only day that Hawaii was ever in a bad mood, and they knew it. "I'll give you a bigger piece of my birthday cake than the others!" It was Delaware's birthday, and Hawaii was the one who never usually showed up. "I have everything I need in here, thank you very much. And Delaware, your birthday gift from me to you is under my bed." Hawaii wasn't coming out anytime soon. "You know what day it is! It's December 7th, and even worse, it's a MONDAY!" Alaska facepalmed. "But we don't even have school! There is a Virus!" Alaska could never get her up on these kinds of days. "We give up! Come on Penn, there isn't much time until the party REALLY starts." Delaware walked away from the others into the living room.

It was almost 2 hours later, and Alaska went to check on Hawaii. "Do you wanna come out yet?" Alaska asked "No!" Alaska gave an unimpressed face. "Screw it, I'm pulling you out of there." Alaska went in and dragged, LITERALLY dragged her across the floor into the living room. She was already dressed into a hoodie and leggings, so it was only a matter of pushing her into the crowd. "And here's a glass of lemonade, to get you in the mood." Hawaii looked at Alaska. Alaska smiled at her, which was rare, as he barely smiled, ever. "Ok, now that Hawaii's here, we should eat the food we got now, it's at high risk of being stolen." Delaware said, looking at the states who were near her cake. "I mean it's a bit early, but the states will be the states." Penn looked over at the birthday cake, but then looked over at  Hawaii. "Hold up, this isn't right." Pennsylvania ran over to Hawaii, and sat next to her.

"You know, you're not the only one who wanted to sometimes just not want to wake up because of what happened that day." Hawaii looked at Pennsylvania "That battle from the Civil war?" She asked. "Yup, that's actually why I wear this Hoodie a lot." Penn took off her hoodie, and Hawaii saw a big scar on her arm. "Wow... you must not even like looking at it either, do you?" Hawaii asked. "Yea, I used to hate looking at it, but I learned to deal with it... do people ask you about your scar? I wanna know." Hawaii took a deep breath. "They do, I just say, an attack." Pennsylvania look at Hawaii "I tell them it was a battle, a long, hard one. I actually used to tell the younger states that all the time, including you. You always used to amazed about how big it was, and them compare it to yours." Pennsylvania them remembered something. "I'm now remembering that time that you learned swear words... because you eavesdropped on Ame while he was saying a few swear words while talking to Canada on the phone." Hawaii laughed a little. "Other states have scars like these too, and stories to go with them, right?" She asked "Yup. Now do you wanna get some cake?" Hawaii nodded.

They walked over to get some cake, and they sat down with Delaware and Alaska after they got it. They talked and laughed for a bit until they finished their cake. Then, CRASH! Hawaii grabbed Alaska and started hugging him. "Oh my god Hawaii. Did you have to do that? It's just Florida, as always." Hawaii was still scared by the noise. "Alright, lemme put you in your "sanctuary"..." Alaska picked up Hawaii and walked over to her room.

"You know what? It's just a normal December 7th." Delaware said while looking at the two of them.

Also if you're confused about the title I'm still writing shitpost #2-