Story 4: "Siblings are shit!"

Note: There will swearing in this chapter, again,  just look at the title.

Delaware and Pennsylvania were once again, fighting. "Fuck you!" was almost nothing when they were fighting. They hated each other more than anything. Ame saw their fighting and said, "You guys better make up. You two, New Jersey, Georgia and Connecticut, A.K.A the 5 oldest states, will be watching the states while I'm on a business trip for a week." Del and Penn (Lmao that's their new nicknames) froze. They had to work together, for a week. A WEEK.

The next morning, New York wasn't singing Hamilton songs while standing on the island. Hawaii wasn't getting her first glass of lemonade for the day. Alaska wasn't already getting drunk on vodka. They were all at the door, saying goodbye to their Dad. It took America about 10 minutes just to get out of the crowd. All the states watched him drive away in his oddly large van. Then all the states snapped. New York went to go sing Hamilton songs on top of the island, Hawaii was getting her first glass of lemonade for the day, and Alaska was drinking like it was the end of the world. Delaware decided to help Louisiana with cooking, while Pennsylvania set the table with New Jersey. Georgia and Connecticut were rounding the states up to come and sit down. Louisiana and Delaware started serving all the states their breakfast.

After breakfast, Delaware and Pennsylvania filled the dishwasher(s) with all the dirty dishes. "You tryna prove yourself to be a good sister?" Penn said, obviously trying to get on Del's nerves. "Shut your mouth," Delaware responded harshly. "OH REALLY?!" Penn Replied. "YOU CAN SHUT YOUR STUPID-ASS MOUTH!" She said, pushing Del back. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO NEEDS TO DO THAT BITCH-" Delaware was cut off but New Jersey yelling "GUYS! DON'T FIGHT!- wait, in the song "Country roads" are they singing about West Virginia or Western Virginia?" As soon as West Virginia heard that, he had New Jersey pinned to the floor, begging for mercy. New Jersey would get himself beat up just to stop the two from fighting. As soon as West Virginia was off of New Jersey, he would say "Well, I think we should go for a walk with the other states!" "Fine," Del said, checking her phone. "Oh shit... Hamilton is coming out on Disney+ tomorrow... at least Dad will be home for Independence Day." Ame would be going to one part of the city, a few hours away for a few days, then he needs to go to another part of the city, but he'll pass home on the way, so he can celebrate it with the states before the second part of his trip. "Anyway, we'll go for a walk and go to the store to stock up on stuff for tonight."

While New Jersey, Georgia and Connecticut brought the others for a walk, Del and Penn went to the store. "Ok, so we need chips, gummy worms, chocolate, some stuff to drink..." Penn took a long time to list everything they would need, as Del raced through the isles, looking for the things she listed out. "Del, we were supposed to do it together...." Penn said, knowing that it wouldn't end well. "What? I did all the hard stuff." Del harshly said. "I'm not saying that you're greedy, I just wanted a turn, bitch." Penn said getting closer to her. "Come on. We just need to check out." Del said, obviously pissed off. After they checked out, Penn said "It's obvious that I was better at managing shopping-" "I don't give a fuck." Del said, obviously not amused. "Oh really? Then how about you shut your god-damn mouth-" Penn said before Delaware gave all the groceries to Penn and walked away yelling "Siblings are shit!" Penn held all the heavy groceries, knowing that she had made a huge mistake.

Delaware sat on her bed, texting Ame like everything was fine. She was madder at Pennsylvania than ever before, then she heard a knock at the door. "Not now, Hawaii." She said, obviously knowing it was her. "First of all? How'd you know it was me? And second of all, what's wrong?" She questioned, as she walked into her room. "It's none of your business, it's just Pennsylvania." She said, hoping Hawaii would leave her alone. Hawaii gave her a look that pretty much said, "Come on, it's more than that." Delaware finally gave up. "Fine... I'm a bad sister. Me and Penn just can't get our business straight. She wants to lead, I want to lead. It's just a mess." Hawaii thought about what to say, before she came up with an answer. "I think you guys need to apologize to each other." She said, with her hand on Del's shoulder. "You're right..." Del said, walking out the door to find Penn. "Thanks, Hawaii." She said, walking out the door to find Penn. Hawaii smiled and said "Your welcome."

Del entered the downstairs living room, looking for Penn, "There you are." Said, Del, who sat next to Pennsylvania. "What do you want?" She asked harshly. "I'm sorry," Delaware said, hoping for a response. Pennsylvania looked at her "What do you mean? I'm the one who should be sorry. I tried to make sure we all followed the rules, you were just trying to have fun!" Penn said, admitting that she had made a mistake. "I was trying to make sure that all the states were trying to have fun, but I kinda didn't like the restrictions," Delaware said. "You know what we should both be sorry. Do you forgive me? I forgive you you know..." Penn replied, hoping that Delaware would forgive her. "You know, I forgive you," Delaware said, before hugging her sister. Penn hugged her back.

That night, all the states stayed up. Why? Because if they fell asleep New York would wake them up screaming. Why? It's because "Hamilton" The one thing New York loves more than himself, was coming to Disney+. And it was definitely more than a 49 person job to make sure he didn't go crazy. As the 5 states who were put in charge got everything ready, the others made sure their brother didn't explode. The states put Disney+ on the TV so they could watch some stuff before it.

A few hours passed, half the states were asleep, Hamilton still wasn't out. Delaware got a text before facepalming herself. "Great. His business trip got cancelled. And he's coming home soon. How are we gonna hide this mess-" She was cut off by New York letting out the most blood-curdling scream ever. " IT'S OUT! YES!" New York quickly raced over to it, before pressing the stream button. New York put his head on Cali's shoulder.

All that was left, was for Delaware and Pennsylvania to find out what to do with the mess. They looked at each other with a look that said "Well, time to find out how the hell we're gonna get rid of this mess."

Damn, this chapter was long. At least I can say it's done. Happy late independence day to all the Americans out there. You can see this story was lazy towards the end. I'm probably gonna think this next story through a little more, and take way more breaks. This is my longest chapter yet, so yeah. I'm tired. Should I do a book dedicated to explaining stuff in this book? Let me know in the comments. Anyway, stay safe! Author Matt, signing off for now! Bye!