chapter 1

It's been awhile since Izuku had a break from work, so when he had one of his rare breaks his friends decided to bring him out.

|•Izuku•|
It was a Thursday night when I finally got home from work. I was so exhausted, I just wanted to sleep till the end of time.

When I arrived at home I just dropped everything, kicked my shoes off and made my way to the couches. I didn't have the energy to go to my bed.

I just plopped down on the love seat and closed my eyes for a while. It was nice to be home and not in that crapped office at work.

I was just about to fall asleep when my phone started ringing. I furrowed my eyebrows with my eyes still closed and let my phone ring for a while longer till I answered it.

"Hello?" I tiredly answered

"Heya Izuku!" A familiar bubbly voice answered back.

Realizing it was my friend I mustered up the little energy I had to sound a little excited. "Oh! Hey Uraraka!"

"What are you doing?" She asked

On the other side of the phone I rolled my eyes and face palmed, "I just got home from work and I'm exhausted." I said trying not to sound rude.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Maybe tomorrow then..." She guilty said.

I raised an eyebrow, wondering what she was about to say but I left it.

I accepted her apologie and hoped we would say our goodbyes.

"Sorry to bother you Izuku, get your rest and text me when you're available."

I quietly sighed in relief and did a victory fist.

"Okay I will. Goodnight." I said with my thumb hovering over the hang up button.

She said goodbye back and I hung up.

I placed my phone next to me while I rubbed my eyes. That little conversation look all the energy I had left, it looks like I'll have to sleep on the couch.

It wasn't very comfortable but I didn't have a choice. I laid down and in an instant I fell asleep.

___________________
____________________

I woke up still on the couch, but refreshed. How long has it been? I looked at my phone time and it read, 8:00 P.M.

Oh no...I wasted the whole day just sleeping. In that moment I remembered what Uraraka said yesterday.

I took my phone and went to text her.

Me: Hey. Sorry I didn't answer earlier I was asleep. But what did you want to say yesterday?

Ocha: No it's fine! You woke up at a perfect time!

Me: oh really? Why say that?

Ocha: I was thinking that we could go to a club!

Me: just you and I?