chapter 2

We finally make it to the club. This was my first time ever being to one so naturally I was nervous. I was mentally preparing myself as Todoroki looked for a parking space.

As soon as he found one everyone (except Iida and I) hurriedly unbuckled themselves and opened the car door.

"C'mon Izuku!" Ochako's muffled voice pouted.
I panicked a little, from Uraraka and Tsu waiting for me to get out.

I unbuckled and opened the car door. It was a bit chilly outside but it was manageable.

Todoroki walked around the car to Tsu, Ochako and I. "We should hurry, it's cold out here and we don't want to catch colds." He blankly said.

I nod and start to walk.

If the loud music in the car wasn't bad enough this sure was. I could hear muffled music inside, mixed with chattering.

It was no surprise giving it's a Friday. Our little group make our way to the back of line to get in.

|•Author•|

It was a new experience for most of the group, so they mentally prepared themselves. Who knows what might happen in there?

The group got their IDs ready to show the guard up front. They talked for a couple of minutes, moving forward in the line a little.

Eventually they had to get in a line to show their IDs. Todoroki was first, then Tsu, then Uraraka, Iida, and finally Izuku.

Once he was allowed in he walked up the couple of steps and opened the door. On the other side his friends were patiently waiting for him.

"There you are Izuku!" His bubbly friend yelled over the loud music.

Izuku smiled and chuckled in response. Soon another group was coming in, so they moved out the way.

They were laughing and talking to each other by the door way. It was until another group came in they decided to move further into the club.

They weaved their way through the crowd until they were satisfied where they were at. It was a little awkward for Izuku and Iida, but they soon began to get comfortable and started to dance a little with the girls.

As Iida "promised" he had a few beers and got "drunk" off the first one.
"Oh my, Iida are you drunk?" Todoroki chuckled.

"What're you takin bout? M'not drunk!" Iida protested. Naturally his friends didn't believe him and started to laugh.

All except Izuku.

It wasn't like he wasn't having fun it's just that clubs aren't his thing, y'know? He was awkwardly standing around as his friends danced and drank.

He decided to leave and get an Uber home once his friends got drunk enough.

It wasn't too long before all his friends (including Todoroki) got really drunk. He was about to leave but drunken Uraraka stopped him.

|•Izuku•|

"Heeeeey. Whare do ya think yur goin?~" She asked.

"Home" I bluntly said.
She shook her head and handed me the cup in her hand.

She gave me a drunken smile, "You're not goin anywhere till you have a drink!"

Irritated I snatched the cup from her hand, assuming it was beer and drank it without hesitation.

Instead of the taste of beer I amidiatly got the tase of vodka. My eyes widened in panic as I had no choice but to swallow.

I swallowed the bitter liquid. At the same time I see Uraraka give me a sinister smile.

This is her plan! She wants me to get drunk so I won't leave! Well, it's not gonna work!!

|•Author•|

Lemme tell you, it did work. After that drink Izuku got tipsy and his friend kept giving him drinks. One right after the other.

What a great "friends"!

And lemme tell you something else. The reason why Midoriya doesn't like drinking is because he's gay.

When he gets drunk he loses self control and starts to flirt with every guy he finds cute. This is a serious problem, considering he might get beaten to a pulp by a guy who didn't like it or be kidnapped.

Anyways, after a few drinks Izuku got just as drunk as his friends. He started to dance and talk to everyone around him, things he normally wouldn't do.

But luckily his some what sober friend (Todoroki) watched him and got him out of trouble.

Eventually Todoroki lost Midoriya in the crowd. He tried to find him but failed.

Being drunk as a sailor Izuku mindless started to flirt with random guys. Sadly none of them seemed interested and they left.

But there was this one guy who seemed somewhat interested.
"Heya cutie~" Izuku flirted.

Izuku's target turned around and looked down at Izuku. The height difference was very noticeable, Izuku being 5'4 while the other male is 6'0.

Izuku likes that in a man. He likes them taller than him and one that has muscles. Which this guy had.

But it wasn't only his height and his muscles that made Izuku's drunken mind go off. It was his features too. The male had spikey blond hair, intimidating red eyes, and a nice sharp jaw line that could cut butter.

"Hey pumpkin~" the blond responded with a somewhat low and gravely voice. Izuku shivered in delight and smiled more than before.

He walked closer to the blond, only reaching to his chest in comparison. "Are ya here alone?~" the greenette asked while tracing his index finger in a circle just below the others shoulder.

The unknown blond smirked and held Izuku a little closer than before, "Not anymore~"

Midoriya giggled, not knowing this was a lie. Not a big lie, but just a lie in general. The blond did infact have four other people there with him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asks.
"It means I now have someone to drink with~"
Izuku giggled again and was willingly led to the small bar in the corner by the blond.

He's about to get wasted and he knows that.

Phew! And chapter 2 is done! I had so much fun writing this chapter, except where I had to describe Bakugo because that was just awkward. Anyways, I hope you're enjoying this fic so far! Have a good day/night and stay safe! Bai!

word count: 1043