chapter 5

Bakugo suddenly kissed Izuku's neck and started to lick it too. It was pretty amusing hearing the little moans coming from the greenetee.

Katsuki slid his hand under Izuku's shirt, getting a shiver in return. Both males were new to this sort of thing, so they just did as their bodies desired.

This went on for a few minutes before Izuku pulled away in pain, with several hickeys and bite marks on his neck. He stared lovingly into Katsuki's eyes with a little drool on the corner of his mouth.

"Mmmmmm~ Ka-chaaaan~" he slurred. It wasn't the others name but he enjoyed the pet name. 'Kachaan' picked Midoriya up a little and layed him on the bed in a venerable position.

He took his shirt off and tosses it to the side. He wasn't sure what he was doing but boy did he want Izuku to moan more.

The blond crawled on the bed, right in top of Midoriya with only his arms and legs supporting him.

Jesus Izuku was so sexy under Bakugo. His hair is more messy than usual, eyes lustfully staring back, his shirt perfectly lifted up showing his stomach and the tiniest amount blush across his face. That's a sight to see.

Bakugo could hardly control himself. It only took knowing the fact that he would hurt Izuku from just doing what he wanted with him and that was fucking him till he would see stars.

He hungerly looked at Midoriya while licking his lips. His eyes grazed over Izuku's body, first looking at his face which looked so soft and squishy. Next was his body. His tight fit body. It didn't look like much with the shirt on but maybe with the shirt off it would be different. Much, much different. Finally was his legs. Legs were long and thicc👌. (sorry)

Everything about Izuku is so perfect and amazing.

I wonder how he feels on the inside-

Ah! Get your head out of the gutter! C'mon, don't do this. This is not okay.

"Heheh~ Kachaan, you okay?" Izuku asks with a little worry lacing his words.

Bakugo blinked several times noticing he was spacing out by his own desires. He looked at Izuku with the same blank stare but now his mind was more clear.

What was he doing?

He didn't want to have a one-night-stand with Izuku. He wanted to actually get to know him. But that wasn't going to happen.

He furrowed his eyebrows at the thought.

"Kachaan are you okay?" The greenetee asks.
Katsuki shook his head a little snapping back into reality. He got off Midoriya and sat at the edge of the bed.
"Kachaan?" Izuku called.

"Go to bed..." Kachaan demanded, running his finger through his hair in frustration.

Go to bed? But weren't they just gonna-
"What, why?" Izuku questioned.
"Just. Go. To. Bed."

"A-alright?" Izuku stuttered. He lifted the bed sheets, still looking at Bakugou's back with worry. Was he okay? Why did he stop? More importantly, why did he seem sad?

All these questions nagged at Izuku for awhile until sleep took over. Katsuki ,on the other hand, watched the other sleep, desiring him greatly. He didn't know why he yearned for him but he does. Maybe lust? Who knows. All Katsuki knows is that he can't be the one to take Izuku's virginity. He's to pure for that.

For now it's better for the two of them to never see each other's.

Bakugo smiled warmly at sleeping Midoriya and got up from the bed. He left without another word, no note no nothing.

He grabbed his jacket and slipped his shoes on. Before he left he looked back at Izuku, hoping he would see him again. But sadly that's not how life works but it was a nice thought.

Bakugo swallowed hard, choking back tears. Why is he crying? It's not like Izuku was special at all, right? But why is he making me feel this way?

He cleared his throat as he made his way to the elevators. Once at the bottom floor he paid for everything, making sure Midoriya didn't have to.

"Have a good night!" The lady up front said. "Yeah, you too." Katsuki said back.

He left the lobby without another word, with a car waiting outside for him. Before getting in he turned back and looked up at the 7th floor.

With a warm smile he said, "Goodbye Izuku Midoriya."

word count:746