Wrath

I go to knock on the door but then it creaks open. I step in.

"Damien? Klaus?" I call out. The house is huge and empty. I sigh and turn around.

I yelp when I see Damien.
"You need something darling?" His eyes turn black.

"Uhh, why did you bound me to you? Both of you?" I ask.
"Oof. You know about that?" Klaus appears behind him.

"Yeah I do." I cross my arms over my chest.
"Its your scent. It's strong." Damien pushes a curl behind my ear.

"You don't know what that means though." I say. Klaus lifts my chin up.

"We found out actually." He tells me.
"Then what does it mean?"
Damien pulls me in for a kiss.

I find myself melting as his lips move against mine. I push my fingers in his hair. His lips taste sweet.

He pulls away and Klaus connects our lips. And the same feeling washes over me.

My breath catches in my throat as he pulls back.

"Look at you." We are in a different room. He turns me to face a mirror. "Your glowing." Damien tells me.

My mouth gapes as I look back at myself in the mirror. My skin is glowing. "Our little princess." Klaus says stroking my cheek.

"Oh my." I mumble. Damien wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my jaw, down my neck. Slowly the glow fades.

Klaus places his hand in my lower back. "You were meant to be with us love. That's what that means." He whispers in my ear.

I stare up at the ceiling trying to figure out what to do next.

"Look don't over think it. If your bound to them then they will protect you at all cost. And if you're like mates, or whatever the fuck, now you definitely have their attention." Cassie says.

"But is that a good thing?"