Lust

A blue light shines from under the door. I get up and go to open it stepping out.

It's dark out. The only light is the light from the head lights of a car. I turn around and the door is gone. Its merely an underpass now.

When I turn back Damien is standing in front of the car. I swallow hard before I walk out to him.

He holds out his hand for me and I take it. Damien opens the door and I get in. A and just like that the car morphs into a dimly lit library.

Klaus sits on a table with a deep red apple in his hand. The reddest apple I have ever seen. It almost looks fake.

"This library was built in the 80's." He says tossing the apple in the air, it turns black before it falls into his palm.

"By a man named Robin." He chuckles softly. Damien pulls a chair out for me. I sit down and look up, I jump seeing as he is directly in front of me now.

"Here, Robin created the seven Sinclair's. Pride, envy, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath."

Damien places his hand on my shoulders, my eyes flutter close as his hand runs down my throat. Oh so lightly he cups my breast.

"And lust." I open my eyes, i'm now straddling Klaus's lap.
"Your not real are you? Your my illusion Lust Sinclair created for me." I say. My breathing gets shaky at the thought.

"No, we're real. We just aren't here yet." I suck in a breath as his hand pushes up my thigh, under my dress.
"Your in my head. You've been in my head this whole time?"

"Your a smart girl."

I shiver when Damien places a kiss to my neck. Its cold. "We'll see you soon. And I promise you." He pulls my head back to look at him. "You'll know its us." He winks.

I suck in a breath falling out of bed.
"Ow. Fuck." I rub my head.
Cassie pops her head form out of the side of the bed.

"What are you doing?" She asks.
"Nothing." I get back into bed groaning.

"Cassie?"
"Hmm?"

"Do you know who the Vermont brothers are?" I ask her.
"I've heard the fable behind them. Why?"

"You've never seen them?"
"No."

They were in my head. I fucking dreamt it all.

I lean over to look into my night stand. There is a small bouquet of black roses tied in a gold ribbon with my name engraved on it.