The Meal

We ended up winning two awards at Inkigayo. Female artist of the year, and the interaction award, which was given to the idol or idols that interacted most with their fans. (Idk I made them up lmao)

We decided to celebrate our wins at a cute little Korean Barbeque restraunt, mostly because we were too tired to cook ourselves. It was a very common place among idols, so they had a big area in the back for privacy.

When we walk into the room I see BTS and TXT are here as well. I really admired how BTS treated their dongsaengs, they were like big brothers to them.

We made our way to a smaller table, it was a booth seat connected to BTS's and I ended up sitting next to Jungkook. As we get situated I see him and Hoseok head somewhere, probably the bathroom.

Me and the girls look over the menu and decide what we want. We say hello to the waiter and order our food, we come here pretty often so we know each other.

Just as he leaves the two members come back. This time when they sit down Hoseok sits next to me, but I don't question it. Maybe he was claustrophobic in between people or something.

We start talking among ourselves, although quite loudly, resulting in Yeonjun laughing when Jennie tells a weird joke.

We turn to see him and he apologizes, promising he wasn't trying to eavesdrop he just overheard.

"It's okay we're not weirded out or anything" I reassure him before saying, "well except that you thought that was funny. I might be judging you a little for that."

This gets me laughs from the boy's and a smack on the arm from Jennie. We decide to just start talking as one big group. We congratulated them on their wins and they did the same to us, before we move on to talking about random things. The guys are really cool, both groups.

Some of us split off into separate conversations, I end up talking with Hoseok since he's next to me. He's really funny,and his bright personality matches with mine really well.

I hear one of the boys call "Hobi Hyung" but then stop when they see he's talking to me.

Our food shows up and the conversation slows a little, not wanting to talk with food in our mouths. Me and Hoseok keep talking and I definitely think we'll be good friends. Although he does seem to be flirting with me a little bit, or maybe I'm just delusional.

He's a very handsome guy and seems really great, but I would never do that to my soulmate.

Eventually we finish our meals and the waiter brings our check. I see Hobi signing his name on the receipt when his hand slips and he accidentally draws on himself.

Him and all of his members immediately go stiff, looking nervous and sneaking glances at me. I decide to just ignore it, besides my soulmate sent me a new message so I wasn't that interested.

But when I look down where the message should be all I see is a streak, like it was an accident. I decide that maybe held the marker wrong while giving a fan an autograph or something. I smile at the guys and then turn back to my girls.

"You really have an IQ of one don't you?" Irene rolls her eyes before going back to her bill.

Well that was rude.

I decide to check my phone and I'm greeted with lots of stuff about my soulmate message. It was very obvious that everyone had seen it, and now they were all making theories. A few of them said they recognized the handwriting and started giving examples.

I found myself frowning at my phone, this is what I didn't want. People digging too far and possibly finding out before I do.

They were right, a few of the examples looked very familiar, especially since I had seen his writing more than they have. What surprises me is who the samples belong to. It's J-Hope's handwriting that they're comparing it to. They would lose their minds if they found out I was with him right now.

And then I realize.

My eyes go wide and I gasp when everything adds up.

The seating. The performer. The timing. The mark. Hobi.

Hoseok was my soulmate, and everyone knew it except me.