"I really like you."

Alexandra's POV

The moment I say those words, I know I have lied to myself. I like Newt. I always have. I had been afraid of being rejected and unwanted. My heart flutters as his expression turns into confusion. The rumbling of the closing doors vibrates The Glade and I know this is now or never. I could loose Newt.

He leans in hesiatantly and connects our lips. Its a soft, gentle kiss that makes my heart stop and my knees buckle. Tears run down my face. This moment is perfect. We split and rest our foreheads against eachothers. I can't help but lean in again. I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him closer. He rests hands on my waist and I run my hands through his silky hair. I want to be with Newt. Whatever it takes. Finally, we split and I can hear The Maze doors shut with a booming clang. I bit my lip nervously as I look into Newt's eyes, I don't know what to say or do.

"Newt." I breathe, closing my eyes. A hundred different phrases pops through my mind but they appear foriegn and useless. I take a deep breath and make eye contact with him, he sits there as if deciding what to say.

"I want to be with you. I know I had made a stupid mistake. I like you. I really like you." I confess, blushing tomato red. He smiles, a guinune smile. He shows off his pearly white teeth and dimples crease his face and I instantly know he feels the same way. Suddenly, I am lifted off the ground and picked up by Newt's strong arms. He swings me around fast. The Glade around me is a mixture of green textures, brown stokes and a mixture of blue as he spins me around. I laugh. Something I havn't done since I was trapped in The Glade. He finally brings me down. He leans down before me.

"Katy. I really like you. I have been waiting ages for you to feel the same way. I guess what I am trying to say is....will you be my girlfriend?" He questions nervously. I squeal. I nod furiously.

"Yes! Bloody hell yes Newt!" I scream embracing him in a slightly long hug. He chuckles as his warm hands wrap around me. I feel safe for the first time. I suddenly remember something and I pull away.

"Oh and my name is not Katy." I remember smiling at him. He appears to be confused. He furrows his eyebrows and tilts his head to the side slightly, expecting a explanation. I sigh. I havn't told him about my visions.. or memories.

"Well- I got a vision. It was a memory and I was in this strange white room with a man..that kinda looked like a rat and he asked me what my name is. Its not Katy." I whispered sofly. He nods slowly.

"What is it?" He asks.

"My name? It is Alexandra Marie Lowe." I smile. I loved that name alot better than Katy. It seemed to not suite my personality or looks. My long curly ombr'e hair, my unnoticable freckles.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He grins, winking at me. That simple sentence. Right there. That sentence was enough to make my face burn red like flames. My heart fluttered as I felt my hands become moist with sweat. I smile a silent thank you at him as we walk towards our tree.

Hand in hand.

-----------

YAYY! They are finally together. I want to thank you guys so much for the 385 veiws I have got. I am just so thankful and I appreciate it guys. I love you all so much :0 29 votes. Wow. Only yesterday. I thought I would do quite a few updates today!! I hope you like the Newt sidebar pic :) Thank you :)

*Hugsies*

P.s I have suprises stored for you in the next few chapters... *laughs a evil chuckle*