1- 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥

Picture of Scarlette Russo up above

2022 update.

A/N: this is for people who enjoy reading wattpad books with good details and vocabulary. This was one of my first books on wattpad that I started 2 years ago when I was 13. Its gets better as the story progresses but if you have little to no patience don't waste your time on my book. Sorry if you were expecting better.

SCARLETTE

You know the thing about death. It catches you by surprise and most of the time its a bad thing. It's something that crushes you inside and out. Although in my case I was glad that death took away what hurt me the most. I don't know what's gonna happen to me now but it was most likely another foster home. This foster home was the worst one so far the next one has to be better. So thank you death... for taking them away.

As of right now I was attending they're funeral and I shed no tears. Not even one. People were looking at me like I was crazy. They were probably wondering "They are her parents, why isn't she crying.

If you're wondering what they did to make me so cold I will gladly tell you. The reason for 50% of the problems in my life is Anna and David. Let's just say they are the main reasons for my latest problems. Anna was a real bitch who always abused me in ways I can't say because my scars run deep and it might trigger a panic attack...but David was the worst. He took the one thing from me that I can NEVER get back...He snatched my innocence with his bare hands and used me for his dirty pleasures that I will never forget.

You know the weird thing is that they were rich. They let me get clothes of my choice and jewelry and all these expensive things, but they would starve me even with the amount of money they had, and they forced me to act normal like I was ok. I was an expert at makeup especially with the number of bruises and scars I had to hide. To others, my life looked almost perfect but my everyday life was filled with beatings and torture unimaginable. It was hell on earth.

Unfortunately right before he left the world he scarred me for the rest of my low life. He managed to bruise my ribs the night he died and carve the words slut in my back right before he left. haha, he still manages to cause me pain even in the afterlife.

A tear ran down my face just by thinking about it, and a few people looked at me with sympathy. If only they knew the real reason why I was crying.

                                   ༻◍༺

I sat on my bed waiting for the foster care agents to take me wherever the hell I'm supposed to go. Oh, and while I wait I would be happy to tell you about the other 50% percent cause of all my problems in life.

My brothers

My hate for them was strong very strong. They were the reason for it all. They were the root of all my problems. You wanna know why I hate them. It wasn't because I was kidnapped or ran away. It was because they just gave me up. Just like that. For nor valid reason.

I Hate Them.

I was only five. They spent 5 years with me and they just gave me up. 5 years to bond. 5 years as a family. 5 years together. 5 years fucking years. I was starting to get heated just thinking about it.

All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door interrupting my deep thoughts. Who would be at my door?

I headed downstairs ignoring the strong smells of drugs and alcohol used by... you guessed it Anna and David.

I opened the door and saw a man with a suit and emotionless eyes Emotionless grey eyes just like mine...

"Hi Scarlette I am your oldest brother Flavio Russo and you are to come with me immediately your stuff has already been shipped", he says strictly.

Speaking of the devil.

My eyes widened and then turned into a hard glare. I would be living with THEM. The people that turned my life into absolute hell. It's all their fault.

I saw a black S.U.V behind me with tinted windows. Why the security?

He just barged in here like he owns the place.

"Don't hold me up, we have a lot to discuss when we get home", he said strictly.

home?

I decided to just follow him and say nothing. I was just in my thoughts right now. after 11 years that's the first thing you say. No emotion. and whats with the strict tone. Shiver me timbers. Do they think using that tone is gonna make me obey him? I hope the rest of them don't expect that.

As I sat in the S.U.V I started to think.

I'm definitely not 5 anymore. If they think for even a second that after 11 years of pain caused by them I would act like their little princess and obey them then they've got another thing coming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hoped yall enjoyed the first chapter I always read books about older brothers and I hate how the girl is always stuttering and scared of them so I decided to make our main character a boss ass bitch who is bold af. but don't worry there's still gonna be some lovey-dovey moments and a lot of development.

Thanks for reading and giving my book a chance <3